• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - In the Light

Brick

NEEEEERRSSSSSS

EAT SHIT WHACK BROWN YOU BUMPKIN ASS PRICK

Wish I was back in the Cackalack for tear tastin mmmmm

I was a student for the Michigan win but I think I'm prouder of this victory. Top 3 most satisfying Wuf win 4sure
hellll yeah

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
they aren't gonna lose to these BUMS. furd is awful this year.

however, good to see that HARDED NOSE TOUGH CRISTOBALLIN run game with 11 yards on 10 carries.

best offensive line in the country man.

CLOWNZANO: "Oregon run game struggles in PAC 12 Win akin to Rolling stones song can't always get what you want but sometimes you get what you need.- How the victory over stanford reminds Mario Cristobal about the STones concert he was supposed to see in Miami but canceled due to Mick Jaggers' heart problem and allowed him to spend quality time with family in Little Havana he had not seen in awhile."

Brick

oregon is so average at WR, RB, TE. for each of those three position groups, i can't think of any season when they've been poorer in any of those groups. objectively they are worse as a group than since maybe like 2005. keep in mind the only reason cristobal seemed to be hired was to keep intact THEM OVEMENT historical DO SOMETHING crootin class, and the skill talent has never been worse.

Brick

CLOWNZANO: "Oregon run game struggles in PAC 12 Win akin to Rolling stones song can't always get what you want but sometimes you get what you need.- How the victory over stanford reminds Mario Cristobal about the STones concert he was supposed to see in Miami but canceled due to Mick Jaggers' heart problem and allowed him to spend quality time with family in Little Havana he had not seen in awhile."
this is great. the way this game is going it's gonna be something about this being a BIDNESS TRIP in a sleepy stadium with a tough boring statement and oregon looking more like stanford than stanford (IRONIC, ISNT IT???"). getting over the hump with stanford dominating oregon recently. some reference about how this is different than the FLASH AND DASH chip kelly wins on the farm. something about cristobal smiling and saying some one liner that clownzano will read way too much into.

IRONIC, ISN'T IT???? comparing oregon to furd's progrum TOUGHNESS is almost a lock.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
UNTIL this year and JACOB FIELDS doing so well for OHIO JUSTIN FROMMER was the ONLY QB1 NETFLIX star to accomplish anything of note COLLEGIATELY.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
What can sooth the hurt of A GOLDEN KNIGHTS loss? A great NEWSPAPERS DOt COM FIND:

Tonight I found the rebounds per game average for WIlber Marshall's older brother Candy's Senior Season. 9.2 rebounds per game to go along with 22.4 POINTS per GAME. A stat previously unknown to me, to me.

Brick

the frosh QB at UCF threw for 22/30 for 347 yards and a 4/0 ratio against this stanford D. frosh at USC threw 28/33 for 377 yards and a 3/0 ratio. i wonder if oregon is gonna break 20 points.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I feel like I should know this but where the hell does the Fighting Irish Ready2Roll meme come from!? Lol

Brick

oregon's defense is legitimately good tho i have to admit. this boise DC is good and there's talent many places. CRISTOBAL would be extremely stupid to not fire CORCH ARROYO THE O after this year regardless of record.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Texas STATE HAS JUST SCOReD to take over lead from GEORGIA state with 4:56 left. NOTABLE game Certification CONFIRMED. I will keep you guys updated by watching thru ESPN PLUS.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
GEORGIA STATE on the 18 with 42 ticks remaining trailing by 3. We COULD See OVERTIME!

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
JOPLU BLATU and BRANT Freeman on the call "FREMAN Decalres this has been fun one tonight"

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
GA State decides to RUN with no TO"S but a false start saves them. NOw they will have ball on 7. THEY MUST THROW

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
They will review to see if the spike hit the ground with 1 seonds left! BRANT FREEMAN says THEY can't sync the time with thur replay.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
GA State decides to RUN with no TO"S but a false start saves them. NOw they will have ball on 7. THEY MUST THROW

Come on TEXAS STATE!

hCBDlUv.gif