• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 4 Thread - In the Light

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
@jamesnathan sorry brah. if they win out i'll watch it 5 times and throw in a full spiderman marathon starting with the raimi films.

Washington is a very superior team to BYU right now. And with our defensive leader likely out for the year and possibly losing our starting RB as well for the season, winning out will be tough. If they do, doe, I won't make you watch the Amazing Spider-Man films. You can just skip those.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
GORDO in with HALLIDAY (@Brick) on killing their entire defenses and special teams

Wazzu lost a game at home in which their QB threw for 734 yards and 6 TDs and a game at home in which their QB threw for 570 yards and 9 TDs lol that is unreal

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Imagine telling me seven years ago that CHIP would be corching UCLA and beat LEACH in a 67-63 game and yet I would somehow be disappointed

giphy.gif

bruin

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Brick

wtf. MILES just woke up in the middle of the night and that box score for wazzu/ucla made me think i was still asleep and dreaming. watttttr

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Leach gonna make another tweet poking at DTR?

Hands him the biggest L

Inject it into my motherfucking veins

Hopefully this Saturday massacre leads to leach getting ousted from wash st hypel getting ousted from Bithlo gold knights and leach saying he wants some hot weather for a change but a place where there is NO BREEZE.

Theses R the NEW HOPES n DREAMS