• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 prestented by De Dump De Dump like stupid TWITTER babby

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Ooohh, so clever using a dollar sign in place of the S.

USC being ranked high in preseason ratings is based on:

1. Historical success (lots of 'ships, Rose Bowl dominance, being Notre Dame's nemesis)
2. Success in previous year
3. Strength of recruiting class
4. Name recognition (byproduct of #1)

But that's just showing respect to USC.

The rest of the conference? Besides the recent success of Oregon, most of the rest of the programs have been historically average, at best. Juicy and Warshintern are probably the two other historically well-recognized and respected footbaw programs in the conference, but they've been mostly up and down. Some years they're legit top-10 material, then some years later they're going 3-9 and looking like dogshit. And then in big matchups, many Pacific12 teams tend to choke.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
The University of Minnesota football team isn't so hot, either.
q0Exb.gif

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Ooohh, so clever using a dollar sign in place of the S.

USC being ranked high in preseason ratings is based on:

1. Historical success (lots of 'ships, Rose Bowl dominance, being Notre Dame's nemesis)
2. Success in previous year
3. Strength of recruiting class
4. Name recognition (byproduct of #1)

But that's just showing respect to USC.

The rest of the conference? Besides the recent success of Oregon, most of the rest of the programs have been historically average, at best. Juicy and Warshintern are probably the two other historically well-recognized and respected footbaw programs in the conference, but they've been mostly up and down. Some years they're legit top-10 material, then some years later they're going 3-9 and looking like dogshit. And then in big matchups, many Pacific12 teams tend to choke.
Beat them & get ranked?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Minnesota runs a zone read offense where the QB has 0 rushing attempts in the 3rd quarter. Maryland hasn't even looked at him as they run by to blow up the RB.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Minnesota runs a zone read offense where the QB has 0 rushing attempts in the 3rd quarter. Maryland hasn't even looked at him as they run by to blow up the RB.
Or Maryland is forcing the give to the runningback and they are dedicating # to the box/runningback.

Your problem is probably more that your QB can't throw effectively. I need them to get their shit together and win.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Or Maryland is forcing the give to the runningback and they are dedicating # to the box/runningback.

Your problem is probably more that your QB can't throw effectively. I need them to get their shit together and win.
Are you watching the game? I don't think that's it. They literally crash every play and he doesn't keep it anyways. It's strange.

Wolfman21

Replay is useless...how you can have a guys hip land where the ball is spotted and not overturn it...i have no idea

Wolfman21

Nc state held on after jumping up syracuses ass in the first half. Theyre better than theyve been of recent. 4-1 (2-0) now. I expect we will jump into the top 25 for a top 25 showdown with louisville on espn thursday night.

Man...lamar jackson is gonna shove his dick all up inside our defense

Lightningwar

Administrator
This FSU team lol Though that was a horsehit block below the waste call. Our center slips on a screen and they call block below the waste. ACC refs lol

Then we follow that up with a shanked kick for 10 yards.

Lightningwar

Administrator
We are getting dominated on our offensive line by Wake Forest. I honestly dont know if this FSU team will win a FBS game at this point.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Who is the color commentator for Wake-FSU? Dude just relentlessly shits on people lmao

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Dormady 2-10 13 yards and 2 int.

Down 24-0. Now's a good time to put in the freshman so he can get destroyed mentally and physically.

ebarws6

stAy
bryce love with another 50+ yd td run lmao

227 on the day on 14 carries, halfway through the 3rd

over 1000 on the season already

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
My brother in law is at the game and said it’s hilarious how pissed all of the delusional VoLOL fans are today. He said one of his Webb classmates just shouted “enough of this shit - let’s hang Butch when the clock goes 00:00.”

ebarws6

stAy
300 even on the ground for love. should be a nice entry for stanford's perennial heisman runner-up campaign