• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 prestented by De Dump De Dump like stupid TWITTER babby

Skeeter

Uber felon
@Rutgers Mike let's do this.

w6AAA.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I will root for my nemesis Virginia tech castrated turkeys tonight in support of my brother from another holler @TonyGin&Juice and my despisement for most things South Carolina. Including Davi swimmy . South Carolina should be ashamed that I-26 is not 3 lanes.

The only redeeming things I find in sc are @whiteyc_77 and one of my half brothers.

And this is difficult not just cuz I'm a mountaineer but also I despise nepotism
And we all know Jason Fuentes got his job because of his powerful cigar making family. At least his aunt daisy got her roles on MTV because she had some talent in the form of nice tits.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I will root for my nemesis Virginia tech castrated turkeys tonight in support of my brother from another holler @TonyGin&Juice and my despisement for most things South Carolina. Including Davi swimmy . South Carolina should be ashamed that I-26 is not 3 lanes.

The only redeeming things I find in sc are @whiteyc_77 and one of my half brothers.

And this is difficult not just cuz I'm a mountaineer but also I despise nepotism
And we all know Jason Fuentes got his job because of his powerful cigar making family. At least his aunt daisy got her roles on MTV because she had some talent in the form of nice tits.
Post of the year candidate

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
KLATT is the fucking worst

Oh my God, Tech just went UNDER CENTER with a TRUE tailback! Leach must've just killed himself!

bruin

Yeah, what's Yaw yaw footbawws buy out? Disaster, but you didn't see that coming.

Would have been better off promoting ArandA

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Ucf up 23-7 on unbeaten Memphis. Hopefully they can keep up the good work and get a bid to the Boca raton bowl and I can get sweet suite tix next to Desmond and Dave Lamont this year

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Yeah, what's Yaw yaw footbawws buy out? Disaster, but you didn't see that coming.

Would have been better off promoting ArandA

At the end of the season, it would be 12 million fucking dollars. Does Ferrari make an airboat?