• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 Thread - Jeremy

th

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wazzu is just absolutely pathetic defensively and the offense is dogshit, too

If Utah didn't go at a plodding pace, this game would be 45-13

Wolfman21

Well, they went away from mckay after 3 drives that garnered 1 first down. I guess the coaches finally saw what every fan thats watched the games has seen the entire season. Hockman was better but put in a bad spot. Our OC, who isnt an OC, hes just our best recruiter that they had to promote to keep, is terrible. Zero imagination, running read option handoffs but never having our QB keep the ball. Lmao. What the fuck is that garbage? We did see a vertical pass completed though, so thats a step in the right direction.

Defense had 8 sacks and played relatively well. Being on the field the entire night against the athletes fsu still possesses is a bad spot though. Eventually youre gonna get burned and that happened.

Playcalling, QB play and Wideouts have to get better or this team will be lucky to make it to a bowl game. There are some pieces to be excited about for the future, but right now...eek

Renegade

Charge on!
I see Oregon State making progress. It was a clusterfuck of a situation, and I feel like they're trending in the right direction. If there was ever a situation where they needed to give a guy 5 years minimum to fix it, that's definitely one.