• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 5 - Year 4

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Huskers destroy Missouri 49-14. Huskers ran 72 plays for 624 yards, running 39 times for 264 and 4 TD and throwing 25 of 33 for 360 and 3 TD.

Stanton was great, 21 of 26 for 333 and 3 TD. De'Mornay Pierson-El ran 10 times for 61 yards and a TD, Jovon Atkins ran 5 times for 107 and 2 TD and true freshman Jermaine Fry ran 7 times for 36 and a TD. Atkins also caught 3 passes for 100 yards and a TD. Huskers had 7 players with multiple catches and 12 total players caught passes including an offensive lineman.

Pretty dominant game on offense.

Walter323

I'm busy installing docks this weekend. I will get my game in Monday night if that is ok. If I am the last one I will push to get it done Sunday night.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I'm busy installing docks this weekend. I will get my game in Monday night if that is ok. If I am the last one I will push to get it done Sunday night.

No hurry, I'll let you know if you're last but Monday should be fine.

LEGEND

I won't be home until later tonight. I will keep you updated when I get home, if not tonight then tomorrow night works for me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How late is "later" tonight? Just trying to get an idea.

LEGEND

It would be nice to lose a gm because you made a bad read or mistake. Instead of having a fucking game decide when and "IF" you can complete a pass!

Again my 88 Ovr starting qb starts a game 1 for! This time it's 1-7 last gm 1-10. Makes no sense at all... I'm at home and my qb's can't compete slants or angle routes. I throw left the ball goes right.. I lob it it's a line drive! I gun it it's a lob... Total bull!

Walter323

Both D coordinators may be fired after the shootout last night in Athens.

1483 yards of total offense. Add in a KR for a TD.

7 ft tall monster Lamar Warren of LSU went crazy. 55-74 for 780 and 4. LSU ran the fastest tempo I have ever seen. Didnt matter if it was a sack, TFL, or out of bounds, they were going no huddle.