• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 presented by POLL INERTIA

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why is Ohio State in the top 10?

Oregon to get FALKED this week. Rest of the games are total shit except WVU-TCU. Maybe MSU-Meatchicken will be interesting, but I imagine 17 points on Iowa equals like 3 on Michigan.

Furd-Utah, maybe? I dunno.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
So I think after taking out Illinois and Butgers, Nebraska is finally coming into their own. They are going to roll into Memorial Stadium Saturday night against Wisconsin with a bunch of swagger, a loud, energized crowd and a healthy roster and lay down the wettest and sloppiest of farts as is tradition

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Iowa State is prolly gonna give OU a decent game for at least a half. Scrappy bunch, those Cyclones. Also, BAKER.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why do we hate Baker again

giphy.gif

Brick

Herbert broke his collarbone, so even more so it's Washington and Wazzu's to lose
Hopefully they start Burmeister. Alie is a slightly better version of Lockie. I really don't mind if Freeman is gone. He kind of bores me anyway. Herbert is the much bigger loss.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Not sure MSU-Michigan will be all that interesting. First to 10 points probably wins.

Message board rumblings are that Speight is out for the rest of the year with a broken vertebrae. O'Korn looked so much better than Speight against Purdue that I'm not sure it's much of a loss. The issue is that Michigan's OL is so bad that there's a chance O'Korn can make it through the season unhurt. Or maybe O'Korn ends up with Devin Gardner/JT Barrett syndrome behind that OL. And, uh, there's always a chance he goes back to being shitty.

Bdub

Utah is a home dog against Stanford by nearly a touchdown. Huntley must not be going to play.

CJ_24

Not sure MSU-Michigan will be all that interesting. First to 10 points probably wins.

Message board rumblings are that Speight is out for the rest of the year with a broken vertebrae. O'Korn looked so much better than Speight against Purdue that I'm not sure it's much of a loss. The issue is that Michigan's OL is so bad that there's a chance O'Korn can make it through the season unhurt. Or maybe O'Korn ends up with Devin Gardner/JT Barrett syndrome behind that OL. And, uh, there's always a chance he goes back to being shitty.

With a broken vertebrae, I would consider ending my footbaw career. Doesn't seem safe to play after that.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I assume "broken vertebrae" only means a crack in one vertebrae, as opposed to a full on broken neck. This is just a SOURCEZZZZ rumbling, so who knows.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Oregon State is fucking garbage, no way do they win
They got fucking destroyed by a Minnesota team that will probably only win 1 or 2 B1G games. They're super super bad. Minnesota looked worse against Buffalo and Middle Tennessee.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Worst takes in football right now are that Matt Canada is a FRAUD because LSU is bad on offense (shocking!)

bruin

Would say Wazzu going going to Autzen is a major trap game, but they should pull it out with no Herbert.

Bruins have a bye, but Dodgers game 2 sat night.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
LSU is going to beat Florida and Im going to cry this weekend.

Florida is going to take LSU out to the woodshed. Whatever flaws you might have, whatever difficulties or inexperience at skill positions, our OL/DL play is dogshit for an SEC team.

bruin

Oh shit didn’t even realize Arkansas State/Georgia Southern was on. Was flipping back and forth between beisbol and The Strangers

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I mean, Renegade tells us that UCF is going to be in a P5 conference every year, so it sounds like the answer is yes

Renegade

Charge on!
I mean, Renegade tells us that UCF is going to be in a P5 conference every year, so it sounds like the answer is yes

Yawn. I remain confident that if the B12 had expanded, that we'd have been in. But the Big 12 is braindead and on its way to being the Big East.