• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 6 - Year 4

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Huskers defeat the Arkansas Razorbacks 59-45. Arkansas was tough to handle but their defense couldn't stop anything. Nebraska ran 77 plays for 610 yards, running 34 times for 145 yards and 3 TD and throwing 31 of 43 for 465 yards and 5 TD. Huskers converted 12 of 14 3rd/4th down opportunities and held the ball a little over 18 minutes.

Johnny Stanton was a beast, throwing 31 of 40 for 465, 5 TD, 0 INT. Zack Darlington came in and threw 0-3 with an INT to sway the passing stats a little but no matter. True freshman Jermaine Fry was the leading rusher for Nebraska, running 11 times for 47 yards with Adam Taylor and De'Mornay Pierson-El each running 8 times for 37 and 36 yards respectively. Justin Copeland led the team receiving with 10 catches for 209 yards and 4 TD, tight end Garrett Russell caught 8 for 116.

Just @Flanntastic remaining to play.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Huskers defeat the Arkansas Razorbacks 59-45. Arkansas was tough to handle but their defense couldn't stop anything. Nebraska ran 77 plays for 610 yards, running 34 times for 145 yards and 3 TD and throwing 31 of 43 for 465 yards and 5 TD. Huskers converted 12 of 14 3rd/4th down opportunities and held the ball a little over 18 minutes.

Johnny Stanton was a beast, throwing 31 of 40 for 465, 5 TD, 0 INT. Zack Darlington came in and threw 0-3 with an INT to sway the passing stats a little but no matter. True freshman Jermaine Fry was the leading rusher for Nebraska, running 11 times for 47 yards with Adam Taylor and De'Mornay Pierson-El each running 8 times for 37 and 36 yards respectively. Justin Copeland led the team receiving with 10 catches for 209 yards and 4 TD, tight end Garrett Russell caught 8 for 116.

Just @Flanntastic remaining to play.

LOL. My QB is averaging 400yds, 75% comp and my offense is around 45 pts a game. But my CPU defense is getting torched. I'm playing a lot of young'uns and should be in good shape next year.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
LOL. My QB is averaging 400yds, 75% comp and my offense is around 45 pts a game. But my CPU defense is getting torched. I'm playing a lot of young'uns and should be in good shape next year.

I think he was 27-41 in this for 400 something. Was damn tough to get stops, forced a few turnovers that were really the difference.