• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 NC State liveblog Presented by BAKER'S DADDY

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Another boring week.

Navy-Memphis, Utah-SC, TTU-WVU, and Oregon-Furd the most interesting, I guess. MSU-Minny for B1G Game Candidate of the week, as in this game will end 13-6.

FALK playing on a Friday again for some reason.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Great thread.

Nebraska gonna get raped like Mike Tyson in prison style with a poison tipped dildo hard and often.

There will be some empty seats.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

bruin

oh just another pac-12 team playing on a short week on the road after being on the road the week before. Why couldn’t Larry Scott be in Vegas a couple Sunday’s ago?

bruin

Really like this Navy team. Abey is awesome. Hope they skullfuck Memphis.

Bruins play at 6 on PAC-12 Network. Butthole already puckering going against Khalil Tate

3779A94E-7493-40F3-8BE0-79DF4CD3B563.gif

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
2d7fd20ef426107938d8d2564a023b6a.jpeg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That guy definitely rapes

Brick

Canzano has never heard this before apparently?

Also, this story got picked up by Deadspin. Top comment thread is ripping Canzano!

Capture.PNG

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I might be the furthest person East of Oregon to harbor a burning hatred for Canzano

Renegade

Charge on!
UCF-ECU O/U should be about 100. I figure we score 70 and they score 30 with our defense on the field for 40+ minutes.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Love Leach, but he has the shitty, "well you can't argue that the team who ultimately wins the playoff doesn't deserve it" opinion. 64 teams, lol. This is scatterbrained as fuck. Then BAKER stupid loss to Iowa State goes unpunished.
Just like them losing to a 5-7 Texas team went unpunished right?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I’m not gonna lie..I think that uniform works better in blue/orange than it does in FSU colors.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Lol, Cuse has two guys out wide with one clemson defender where he needed to be, then commits a false start

Wolfman21

why would they even start him? I was watching the first half and my God, he wasn't able to do anything on that ankle

even worse than that......why the fuck not right your run game? You've got feaster and choice. Hand the ball to those beasts and let them eat. But you rely on your busted ass QB? idiotic

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Looks like Klimpson has returned to it's Klimpsoning ways...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State with the inside track in the Atlantic Division. Strange times, indeed.