• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
There were plenty of reasons to think something may happen. Inexperienced player, long punt style, low trajectory. Throw in the long snap, which is never a guarantee (snap was a bit low) and there's reason to at least consider a throwaway.

No. Just no.

vertigho

definite maybe
No. Just no.

Punt was the right call, but there's alway inherent risk involved. I'm sure Harbaugh was considering all his options. He picked he best one, player just fucked it. Twice. Should've fallen over after regaining control after the initial fumble.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
The fact that I don't remember that ever happening is enough to say that punting was the right call.

Bdub

Punting was the right call. Even if you screw up the punt you think someone gets on it or you tackle someone. It literally had to go exactly how it did.

vertigho

definite maybe
Punting was the right call. Even if you screw up the punt you think someone gets on it or you tackle someone. It literally had to go exactly how it did.

Which makes it all the more shitty. Odds of winning had to have been >99%.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
THE-MORTIFIED-PUNTER1.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Punter thought he was Ronaldo trying to volley that after picking it up, lulz

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Apparently the dude that scored for Sparty broke his hip.

Brutal. Definitely happened when everybody jumped on him, too. Cue the old white men shouldn't have celebrated HOT TAKE.

Also, apparently Sparty had a .02% chance of winning before that snap.

PSUEagle

Anybody remember that game a decade ago when Minnesota had a lead with a few seconds left against Wisconsin and their punter dropped the snap?

This game reminded me of that from a punch in the gut standpoint.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Anybody remember that game a decade ago when Minnesota had a lead with a few seconds left against Wisconsin and their punter dropped the snap?

This game reminded me of that from a punch in the gut standpoint.

Uh yeah, CMQ and I talk about this all the time. We were there with the future Mrs CMQ and her friends at the game. CMQ and I stormed out like children.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Anyways since the server took a shit today and Ole Piss shit the bed. SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Connor Cook thanking god for MSU winning the game.

god hates Michigan confirmed, clearly they didn't say their pears or eat their vitamins hard enough.