• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Thread - (More Than a Feeling)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Hornibrook is god awful, holy shit

He’s trying to put on his best Favre impression except he has a noodle arm

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Really wish Patterson would keep more. I'm not sure Michigan is actually running a read on a lot of their plays that look like zone reads, but there's a ton of space on the outside pretty frequently.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
LJ Scott is going to be a good NFL player. Titans could sure use him. Get rid of twinkle toes Henry.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Watching games on Fox is torture. They take a commercial break every possible time they can, no matter the situation. I think the average number of plays between commercials in this game is 4.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why did Dantonio call a timeout when the play clock was running down on Michigan on a 4th and 10 that they didn’t even go for lol

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Why did Dantonio call a timeout when the play clock was running down on Michigan on a 4th and 10 that they didn’t even go for lol

It looked like his defense wasn't lined up at all. But yeah, there was like 2 seconds on the play clock, so I dunno.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Watching games on Fox is torture. They take a commercial break every possible time they can, no matter the situation. I think the average number of plays between commercials in this game is 4.

They’re seriously squeezing in ads wherever they can get them, what the fuck was that? :laughing:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Maybe eventually they will just put sponsors on jerseys and shit and cut down on commercials. Doubtful but going to a game in person is fucking miserable. They last 4 hours with about 25 minutes of live action.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
KLATT is awful

I love that near INT because it gets safeties out of the box on 3rd and 10 with 30 seconds left in the half :thumbsup:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
KLATT is awful

I love that near INT because it gets safeties out of the box on 3rd and 10 with 30 seconds left in the half :thumbsup:

:laughing: He was right, you donk. INT is a punt in that situation, and it was closer to being caught than an INT. You have to have the threat of a long pass to avoid MSU's safeties from playing in the box.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Closer to being caught lol

Yeah, an INT is fine, but he’s an idiot talking about the box in a 3rd and long situation at the end of the half. Pretty sure MSU had like four guys in the box. The point of the deep ball threat with regards to the box is literally any other situation than that.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Sure, but Patterson hasn't shown at all that he'll throw one deep in the game, so it might help a little bit.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It’s all moot given that MSU will be unable to move the ball more the five yards in the second half

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
It’s all moot given that MSU will be unable to move the ball more the five yards in the second half

Here's hoping! Another TD by Michigan would help me feel a lot better, too. Can't let MSU hang around like they did against PSU.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Motherfucker, this is what I'm taking about. 22 yard pass on a good play and then add 15 yards on a stupid penalty. FFS.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
The defenses are good on both teams but holy shit, neither offense is very good.

Again.. defenses are good.. but really bad play on both offenses too. MSU especially looks bad on offense. Horrid QB play and almost no separation by MSU WRs most plays.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Their top two or three receivers are out, but it doesn’t matter when Lewerke either thinks his receivers have 10 foot long arms or thinks the field is 10 yards wider than it is

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
It’s days like this that I almost wish Wolfmong were still here so he could post frothing at the mouth about how bad NC State is

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Their top two or three receivers are out, but it doesn’t matter when Lewerke either thinks his receivers have 10 foot long arms or thinks the field is 10 yards wider than it is

Top two receivers are out. But yeah, there's some room there that Lewerke is not hitting. He's also not scrambling at all. It's strange.

How is the Michigans game still in the 3rd

1 hour 15 minute rain delay in the first quarter. I'm also on streaming because Colorado flipped to the CU game. Boo.