• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Thread - The Song is Over

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Good luck to the Heisman/Davey O'Brien voters this year lol.

Burrow: 2578 yards of total offense, 31 total TDs, 3 INTs, 79.4 completion percentage, 216.2 rating
HURTS: 2779 yards of total offense, 30 total TDs, 3 INTs, 74.0 completion percentage, 226.1 rating
Tua: 2196 yards of total offense, 29 total TDs, 2 INTs, 74.7 completion percentage, 212.4 rating

All of these guys would be runaway winners like a decade ago.

GORDO has over 3000 yards of offense already and 29 TDs and is basically nonexistent (doesn't help he plays for a 4-3 Wazzu team, but still). Fields has 1783 yards of total offense, 30 total TDs, 1 INT, 70.7 completion percentage, 190.2 rating on a dominant blue blood team and is basically not even mentioned.

This doesn't even cover RBs. CHUBA is on pace for ~2500 yards rushing and 30 TDs and no one cares. Along with a guy like Taylor at a bigger school, who will likely crack 2000 yards rushing and 35 total TDs this year as well as 6000 career rushing yards, who probably won't even be invited to NYC.

I don't see how Burrow doesn't win if he keeps it up, though. Better in some areas and the narrative of guy who saved LSU's god awful offense vs. next OUDNA QB is too easy. Tua is probably done after his injury since he was lagging behind anyway.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol that's even further proof how insane these guys' seasons are. ARM TALENT is a NASHNUL prospect with 1882 yards passing, 21/1 TD/INT, and 68.1 completion percentage on a 6-1 team and no one cares.

Don't worry, GORDO will show him what a reel QB looks like next week.

Brick

i joke about herbert but he is legitimately good and has success in spite of the system. sucks that he has thing 1 and thing 2 calling this HARDED NOSE offense.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
What are guarantano stats?

tenor.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I'm just surprised HURTS is performing at this level so far. I expected him and the OU offense to do well, but not this well.

Craig7835

I'm just surprised HURTS is performing at this level so far. I expected him and the OU offense to do well, but not this well.

I'm not surprised. It's all about IMO Lincoln Riley's system & it fits Jalen Hurts to a tee. He wouldn't be able to put up these numbers if he was still in Alabama

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Where do y'all find these donks?