• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 Thread - Met a witch. Her name was Rhiannon

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Somebody watch this fau game and tell me who is in the announcers booth. Looks like Danny Kannel and a a smaller guy idk

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Suite food selection consists of sammiches, boneless breaded chicken wings (or nuggets?) cheese plate and cookie tray.

I’ve enjoyed from each selection .

Beer and wine only. Drinking yinglings over aisle Of maurader.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Pretty sure USC is going to be outscored by our rivals by a similar score.

Jack Sears (3rd string QB) is going to make his first start today against the Fighting Hermanos of Tempe.

I think it would be hilarious if Sears gets his Sam Darnold on and shows just how incompetent this coaching staff is in their talent evaluation.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
We recovering, hermanos

View attachment 6845

ORALE

8c18a7b6933e8c0fc98d39465c91e44f.jpg

bruin

Smallest UCLA crowd since ‘97 last night. Thanks, Larry Scott! Hope your wife gets breast cancer.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Congrats to the football program for completely pissing away any chance UConn ever had to get into a P5 conference. Just drop football down to FCS already and rejoin the Big East please

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Congrats to the football program for completely pissing away any chance UConn ever had to get into a P5 conference. Just drop football down to FCS already and rejoin the Big East please

I feel the same way about Rutgers hermano 228. Well except somehow we are making CJ_24 mad.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Bowman looks fucking horrible against ISU right now, good God

Two horrible picks, one a pick six, and he just threw probably a game losing safety because he couldn't get the ball across the line of scrimmage on a throw out of the end zone