• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 Thread - Met a witch. Her name was Rhiannon

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
HERManos beat USC? ORALE HERManos!! @bruin @bruin228

giphy.gif

Brick

He was a Line coach, I don't think he's ever been a coordinator/ called plays.
it was rhetorical. he should be a position coach/associate HC of CROOTIN

so far TAGGART TRAIN DO SOMETHING oregon regime is trailing 96-18 today!

saved that rivalzzz class at oregon tho.

Brick

texas being ranked 6 this week was the most baffling thing i have seen in a while. BACK FOLKS

that red river game seems to have a random result more often than any rivalry in the country.

not only did they lose to awful maryland, but they beat awful tulsa, baylor, and kansas state each by less than a TD.

going to stillwater against an okie state team with nothing to lose is one of the worst situations for any HOT RIGHT NOW team to be in. even a legitimately good team.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
HERManos beat USC? ORALE HERManos!! @bruin @bruin228

Meet your new USC Football coach for 2019, Herm Edwards!

Clay gonna be gone babby, gone. I turned the shit off when it was 24-7 ASU, and I thought it was headed for a 50-point blowout. Was surprised when I turned it back on and it was 31-28 ASU.

Jack Sears is a gamer, and certainly more mobile than JT Daniels.

That said, I believe we are looking at finishing anywhere from 4-8 to 6-6 at best.

bruin

ME at THE BAR last night after the Dodgers broke the hearts of Angelenos all over the world again.

vvxvc.gif

When I found that one TV in the corner that was showing Oregon-Arizona instead of the postgame on FOX 11.

dasdasds.gif

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
MINSHEW for HEISMAN

giphy.gif

Seriously, go look at his numbers lol. Should be a finalist.

giphy.gif

On pace for about 5600 yards (which would be top 5 all time) and 46 TDs

ESPN too busy tom bout Klimpson back who doesn’t even have 1000 yards of total offense yet and TUA, who plays on the most stacked team in football, doe

MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW

coogrfan

ESPN too busy tom bout Klimpson back who doesn’t even have 1000 yards of total offense yet and TUA, who plays on the most stacked team in football, doe

MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW

Meh. D'Eriq King has 28 td passes to Minshew's 26...and King has 11 rushing tds to GM's 2.

Soonerfan09

MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW
Need to be tombout that Kyler Murrah.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
When you add up the amount of quarters Tua has been on the bench because of the insurmountable lead, Tua hasn't played about 4 games. He'd have 50 TD's if he threw as much as CHEW.