• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 Thread - Someone Saved My Life Tonight

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The games are always close it seems like but yeah their offense is realllllly bland.

It'll be close because rivalry, but I've been waiting for NW to do their usual turn around to win 7-8 games for weeks now and it's not happening

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
THIS OKlhaoma ONSIDE kick CONTROVERSEY would make for a GREAT john CLOWNZANO article REMINISCING on when the DUCKS had a CONTROVERSIAL onside kick thing agains the SOONERS and how CLOWNZANO was able to catch up with MARIO CRISTOBAL over a plate of CHICKEN TENDERS before GAMETIME to get HIS PERSPECTIVE @Brick

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
It'll be close because rivalry, but I've been waiting for NW to do their usual turn around to win 7-8 games for weeks now and it's not happening

They usually manage to steal a non-con win against a better team too....

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
THIS OKlhaoma ONSIDE kick CONTROVERSEY would make for a GREAT john CLOWNZANO article REMINISCING on when the DUCKS had a CONTROVERSIAL onside kick thing agains the SOONERS and how CLOWNZANO was able to catch up with MARIO CRISTOBAL over a plate of CHICKEN TENDERS before GAMETIME to get HIS PERSPECTIVE @Brick
Cristobal announced his order to the Denny's Waitress. She looked timid, her first week on the job, and already serving a local celebrity. That wouldn't discourage Cristobal, however. His right hand lazily scrolled down the plastic of the menu, stopping in place a quarter of the way down.

"4 Pancakes." Cristobal uttered, staring down the unsure waitress.

"Did....Did you want bacon on the side with that?" she eeks out.

On the side.... Onsides.

The words rang hollow through Cristobal's mind. Onsides. Oh the memories that brought up. Little did this strapping young waitress know she would send Cristobal down a mintue-long mental spiral, and all she could so was watch with her trusty pencil suspended ominously in the air, waiting to hear the rest of Cristobal's order.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
MSU D shuts down PSU on the first drive and the MSU offense responds with: 3 rush plays for 9 yards

r2QDmHG.jpg

Brick

very good post, ISN'T IT?

bruin

Wow! Allen’s team throws in the towel.
Chisora TKO4.
MAIN EVENT is next!
And the first drink of the day is poured...

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Cristobal announced his order to the Denny's Waitress. She looked timid, her first week on the job, and already serving a local celebrity. That wouldn't discourage Cristobal, however. His right hand lazily scrolled down the plastic of the menu, stopping in place a quarter of the way down.

"4 Pancakes." Cristobal uttered, staring down the unsure waitress.

"Did....Did you want bacon on the side with that?" she eeks out.

On the side.... Onsides.

The words rang hollow through Cristobal's mind. Onsides. Oh the memories that brought up. Little did this strapping young waitress know she would send Cristobal down a mintue-long mental spiral, and all she could so was watch with her trusty pencil suspended ominously in the air, waiting to hear the rest of Cristobal's order.

PULITZER LEVEL!

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm not going to read back through this because I'm busy cooking up some asado...

That said, if you need nearly five minutes of split screen super slo-mo replay to overturn the call, maybe the call on the field was the correct one. Pretty much every play could be overturned with that level of scrutiny- "oh, #69 was holding for .05 seconds before the pass was thrown, TD overturned"

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm not going to read back through this because I'm busy cooking up some asado...

That said, if you need nearly five minutes of split screen super slo-mo replay to overturn the call, maybe the call on the field was the correct one. Pretty much every play could be overturned with that level of scrutiny- "oh, #69 was holding for .05 seconds before the pass was thrown, TD overturned"

Maybe if you give up 48 to K-State and don't score for over a quarter, you deserve to lose

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Announcers talking up LOX'S CROOTIN as he loses 52-10

They're #43, just ahead of a two win Arkansas team and LOLORADO

DMV DMV DMV DMV DMV DMV