• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

were gr8 if you can

naina zami

other guys a bit them easier to manage perhaps temperatures I think he wants a couple Forces Reserve told me about this as well raises a day in the background warm up aroma you just never know I mean idly as only 23 years have a Japanese we continue to 30 there's no you know that right and forget about that he's very are death hastily is Lifeforce T-Boost no trees former footballer lost so almost coming out for this 170 kilo attempts yeah in I'll work on it lead almost made the correction Radian saved it got you know David I would say this week’s looking pretty heavy for me you would talk to be out him compared idly and Okays large loll 170 is not as significant weight in this class what color was Bob positions going backwards she could see a flexible this guy is taking a step back with one foot in the bottom position attempt to save their.

http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/lifeforce-t-boost/

GR8 2 B FL G8R

So the secondary looks to be one of the best in the country. Can the offense just put up some god damn points? We have one of the best WRs in the SEC. We have a legacy back with gr8 potential in Kelvin Taylor. Who knows what this season holds with a new corch in McElwain. We could be a 6 win team or a 9 win team.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

So Grier looks to have won the starting qb job. Our TEs look decent. Two freshmen tailbacks with the first name of Jordan look to be adequate backups for Kelvin Taylor. Hargreaves showed why he deserves to be a Heisman candidate as a db.

screen-shot-2015-06-11-at-4-08-03-pm.png

GR8 2 B FL G8R

it was malice da most presha he was unda. go gata
Pressha? You wanna tombout pressha?

We have Ole Miss at home, then Mizzou and LSU on the road, then the Cocktail Party. If we win one or two of the next 4 and maybe beat FSU, thats a bonafide resurrection.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Broskii we are already at 4 wins with cakewalk Vandy and reeling USC left on the schedule. If we can win 1 or 2 or 3 out of Ole Miss, Mizzou, Jawja, LSU, FSU, we are looking at a 7 to 9 win season. Thats a bonafide resurrection, a one year turn around for McElwain.

Hey, I wasnt really expecting to beat Tennessee, but they found ways to lose to even Muschamp. It was an awesome game to watch, an instant classic. Thank G-d that game was in the Swamp, because I dont think we would have rallied and won without the fans behind us. McEwain has the mojo flowing, and this is the gr8est it has felt to be a G8r in a looooong time. If we split the next 4, we will probably have 8 wins before FSU even comes to the Swamp. Your rapist thief QB is no longer there. You have lost a ton of talent to the NFL, and I know we have as well. Still, I feel much better about the FSU game this year. Go gata.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Broskii we are already at 4 wins with cakewalk Vandy and reeling USC left on the schedule. If we can win 1 or 2 or 3 out of Ole Miss, Mizzou, Jawja, LSU, FSU, we are looking at a 7 to 9 win season. Thats a bonafide resurrection, a one year turn around for McElwain.

Hey, I wasnt really expecting to beat Tennessee, but they found ways to lose to even Muschamp. It was an awesome game to watch, an instant classic. Thank G-d that game was in the Swamp, because I dont think we would have rallied and won without the fans behind us. McEwain has the mojo flowing, and this is the gr8est it has felt to be a G8r in a looooong time. If we split the next 4, we will probably have 8 wins before FSU even comes to the Swamp. Your rapist thief QB is no longer there. You have lost a ton of talent to the NFL, and I know we have as well. Still, I feel much better about the FSU game this year. Go gata.

Our rapist QB is in the NFL while his replacement has yet to turn the ball over. Prepare, make your time.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Don't sell me short motherfucker

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We are talking about a guy whose peers are the sheer geniuses Danny Weurfel and Rex Grossman

fsuprime

Even Georgia state athletes are told every day to bring have their 5 hour energies double checked. Grier helicopter dad gave it to him.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Pressha? You wanna tombout pressha?

We have Ole Miss at home, then Mizzou and LSU on the road, then the Cocktail Party. If we win one or two of the next 4 and maybe beat FSU, thats a bonafide resurrection.

So we won 3 out of the 4 I was tombout. A fucking resurrection. Corch McElwain is a God send. We giveth Tebow to Colorado and taketh Corch back as payment.

We are going to Atlanta for the SECCG and at least the Sugar Bowl. Anything can happen at this point. I know our program is in no place to run the table beating FSU and Bama en route to the Playoffa, but wouldnt it be sweet if we could. Our defense can keep us in any game. Just hope the offense can score the points we will need to win em.

No matter what happens, the season is a huge success. The S FL talent would have to be fully vaccinated to pick UM over the G8Rs at this point.

Were Gr8? We are back. MOTHER FUCKER WE R GR8. IT IS YET AGAIN GR8 2 B A FL G8R.