• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

were gr8 if you can

GR8 2 B FL G8R

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...staffs-reaction-landing-elite-qb-emory-jones/

We got Emory Jones the next Tebow
389d644fbed6d8d755137d2576fc67cd.gif

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Skeeter

Uber felon
Whatever helps you sleep at night bro.
Dude scored a 16 on his act. Do you think shark fucker or Mullen flipped him?

I'm not trying to be sour grapes. Dudes a good qb. If he can qualify for your school great. He'll be a good player, don't be shocked if he has to go juco.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Dude scored a 16 on his act. Do you think shark fucker or Mullen flipped him?

I'm not trying to be sour grapes. Dudes a good qb. If he can qualify for your school great. He'll be a good player, don't be shocked if he has to go juco.

Slick: I'm not going to bullshit you Pete. He ain't no brain surgeon all right. He took the SAT recently and scored a 520 out of a possible 1600.
Pete Bell: 520? You get 400 for just spelling your name correctly.
Slick: That's it, he messed up on his name.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Every time a recruit goes somewhere else it's always some ridiculous logic made up by anOSU fans.

He wasn't even a take for us anyway!
He couldn't qualify here anyway!
Good luck with someone of THAT character!
He was scared of our depth chart!
The $EC bagmen were too strong for us to overcome!
He was a plan C type of recruit anyway!

-YTC

Skeeter

Uber felon
Guy was committed since like July but wasn't even given a loi today to sign. This was known since last week. Now when woodbey decides to take fsu out of the blue tonight that will be an annoying change.

And every fan base does exactly what you mentioned above, some even support the systemic cover up of rape of small boys.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Every time a recruit goes somewhere else it's always some ridiculous logic made up by anOSU fans.

He wasn't even a take for us anyway!
He couldn't qualify here anyway!
Good luck with someone of THAT character!
He was scared of our depth chart!
The $EC bagmen were too strong for us to overcome!
He was a plan C type of recruit anyway!

-YTC

The opposite might be worse. Michigan fans freaking out over a recruiting class rated in the teens and with a bunch of 3 stars. It's not another top 5 class, but it's still good enough. Fans in general are the worst.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Guy was committed since like July but wasn't even given a loi today to sign. This was known since last week. Now when woodbey decides to take fsu out of the blue tonight that will be an annoying change.

And every fan base does exactly what you mentioned above, some even support the systemic cover up of rape of small boys.

Thanks again for proving the point.

-YTC

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee fans are mad that the new corch didn't pull a top 5 class in 2 weeks on the jerb. I hate recruiting so much. I used to be real into maybe 10-15 years ago, but I started losing interest slowly and then when social media hit, that really killed it for me. Holy shit it is terrible. I didn't even know today was signing day. I thought it was always February.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
The opposite might be worse. Michigan fans freaking out over a recruiting class rated in the teens and with a bunch of 3 stars. It's not another top 5 class, but it's still good enough. Fans in general are the worst.

Of course fans in general are the worst. But nobody throws a hissy fit when a player goes elsewhere quite like anOSU fans.

-YTC

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Tennessee fans are mad that the new corch didn't pull a top 5 class in 2 weeks on the jerb. I hate recruiting so much. I used to be real into maybe 10-15 years ago, but I started losing interest slowly and then when social media hit, that really killed it for me. Holy shit it is terrible. I didn't even know today was signing day. I thought it was always February.

There are two signing days now

DanishDonut0

Hasn't Tennessee still been solid in recruiting? Look at what that brought to the field lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee has and always will recruit well. A fucking retard could do it. They have the nicest facilities in the country. At least top 3 with Oregon and Daddy AM.

Just give me a damn footbaw corch and the crooting will handle hisself.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Yeah, that's one thing that's always struck me as odd with why these huge programs are so infatuated with "CROOTIN' SHOES" guys. If Derek Dooley can pull top 20 classes at UT, then anyone can.

-YTC

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
:oklahoma:bringing in back to back top 10 classes for the first time in over a decade. Crazy how much OU has won without regularly having elite classes.