• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

What are some good POM sports to try?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
now that England finished level on points with international powerhouse Iran, what will their supporters do with their time?

Rugby? Cricket? Wimbledon? Wobblies? Pip-Pip-Peroo? Help me find @chibob something else to talk about so he can feel involved in sport...

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I fucking love test cricket. The fantastic thing about test cricket is that you can miss large chunks of the game and just pick it up again with absolutely no hitch at any point in the 5 DAYS that it takes to play. It fits so well with the summer. LBW rule with the pitching in line/out of line is tricky to get, but the rest is easy. Best team to support is England, simply because the home schedule is daytimes in northern hemisphere summer time (across the weekends too). You can have a bbq or party and just leave the game on in the background, and the BBC sports radio coverage is like listening to something from the 1930s. I couldn't live without it.

It doesn't matter when you lose that much in test cricket either. It's the only sport that you analyse the performance with a 5 year perspective.

jdlikewhoa

jeanette-lee-viejas4.jpg