• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK WHO IS @SMASHMOUTH? The 129th Winter Meetings in KABUL, AFGHANISTAN!!!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I have only managed to make this team half American so far, so not really hoping for much this season. Hoping to land another couple of patriots in order to kick some more foreign bums off the team. @Orlando , would you mind doing some logos for the team relocation?

Now that there are Greeks in the game with actual Greek names my immersion is heading back up babby. If I have any True Americans on my team I’ll send them your way bossman.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Murricans vs. Super-Mericas rivalry will be the best this league has ever seen. The city slickers of the Megacity of Buffalo vs. those backwards hill folk of Paris.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think I quite like the idea of calling the relocated team the Rebels and basing the logo around the confederate flag or maybe the confederate flag on a monster truck. This too racist?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Orlando , I was thinking you could rip off all the Steelers logos for the Kneelers. Obs put some stars and stripes in too. Or just do whatever you want, because what the fuck would I know?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Obviously I like the idea of Paris, Texas, but there is also a Pittsburg, Texas, nearby Paris which could be home of the Kneelers (I like the way they spell it without the h): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburg,_Texas

1920px-Pittsburg_August_2015_36_%28Jefferson_Street%29.jpg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Cowboys Americans or Pittsburg Kneelers? I'm kind of taken with the kneelers. Maybe they can change their name to the Cowboys Americans when playing the Buffalo imposters.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Anyway @Orlando , if you do the logos, I will let you decide what this awful abomination of a team in it's awful location will be called. There's plenty of ideas floating around now. If that's cool with you. Or can a mod add a poll.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Actually, it illustrates how extra stupid Trumpkins are to view kneeling as a sign of disrespect. We're probably the ones in the wrong version of the sim. Where Hayvis comes from, all reel Murricans kneel and people protest by standing.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I propose

Paris (Texas) - The Murricans - Logo exactly the same as the Murricans with a poorly implemented "The" and the eagle standing on a tiny Eiffel tower, and the eiffel tower is the "A" in Paris... like this!

32332557658_ee00a668b6_o.png

Pittsburgh (Texas) - Kneelers (AAA franchise started by the leftist son in the family, much maligned by the fanbase)

Pilgrim Pride - Chickens (AA Franchise) located in the shuttered (apparently in 2001) poultry slaughterhouse in Pittsburgh Texas - Mascot is this thing:
SECONDARYpilgrim1_1117-600x0-c-default.jpg

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
SORRY.... I AM A MORON. HIONESTLY, I WONDER IF HAVING KIDS TAKES A PART OF YOUR BRAIN AWAY.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I don't know if I want to steal Yankee's name. I think it should be Paris Murrican Patriots.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I wouldn't mind but its Lloyd's name so it's too odd for me to change it

Have you considered something like Constitutions or Founding Fathers? Something that tries to act haughty and ideal while actually being backwoods France-Texas. Singular concepts like "Paris Freedom" or "Paris Honor" could be okay too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I wouldn't mind but its Lloyd's name so it's too odd for me to change it

Have you considered something like Constitutions or Founding Fathers? Something that tries to act haughty and ideal while actually being backwoods France-Texas. Singular concepts like "Paris Freedom" or "Paris Honor" could be okay too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Paris Freedom is my favourite. I also like the Paris Patriots, but it's a bit vanilla. Mind you, the whole concept isn't really in the name, it's the phenomenally innovative and groundbreaking ways I'm running the thing.