• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK WHO IS @SMASHMOUTH? The 129th Winter Meetings in KABUL, AFGHANISTAN!!!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Actually @Orlando @Travis7401 -

Paris Freedom
AAA - Pilgrim Pride Chickens
AA - Cleveland Browns (tx) - Leftist son wanted to wind up the racist family by having a team called the Browns. Texas apparently has a very nice city called Cleveland.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The thing I like most about Paris Freedom is that to most people it would sound like a brand of feminine hygiene product.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Actually @Orlando @Travis7401 -

Paris Freedom
AAA - Pilgrim Pride Chickens
AA - Cleveland Browns (tx) - Leftist son wanted to wind up the racist family by having a team called the Browns. Texas apparently has a very nice city called Cleveland.

Cleveland is in Liberty county. Dealt with them on property taxes for many years.

Of course the geniuses coding the gl sub ledger codes the state as OH. Lazy fucks.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
LOL @doh bidding up this old ass Greek. At $16M AAV for three years you can have him baby. About to change up my entire org location and logo wise. PREPARE TO REVEL IN THE PARABOLIC IMMERSION!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Was thinking of something like this for the Paris Freedom logo :
OCQfvYU.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My puter stopped puting in the middle of the website upload and I gotta go to work, but file should be fine. I may need a new PSU since mine is a tad old, but I'll cross that bridge when I can afford the toll

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
My puter stopped puting in the middle of the website upload and I gotta go to work, but file should be fine. I may need a new PSU since mine is a tad old, but I'll cross that bridge when I can afford the toll

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've got an extra just sitting around if you need it.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'll see if it keeps giving me trouble. Just a couple of random shut downs in the past couple weeks but could be warning signs for something more

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Is it going to be obvious where to watch highlights/games? Can I turn scores off so I can watch without knowing the result?

Soonerfan09

Is it going to be obvious where to watch highlights/games? Can I turn scores off so I can watch without knowing the result?
You probably won't want to watch very many games, but I'm not sure if you even can or not until the playoffs. From Managers Office go to Team Home Screen > Schedule and click on a green or red score and it will bring up the box score for that game. You can also click Game Log at the very top of the scoreboard while in the box score and it will give you the full game pitch-by-pitch.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
You probably won't want to watch very many games, but I'm not sure if you even can or not until the playoffs. From Managers Office go to Team Home Screen > Schedule and click on a green or red score and it will bring up the box score for that game. You can also click Game Log at the very top of the scoreboard while in the box score and it will give you the full game pitch-by-pitch.

Weird thing is, that in the little schedule box, yesterday in the bottom left of the team home screen, I had the option to watch highlights of my opening spring training game (just said highlights next to the score). Highlights were quite short and it would be fun to view the games like this again. Today, no such luck.... So I reckon this feature must be possible.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
RIGGERS REAAAADY TO ROOLLLLLL

I'm gonna make the playoffs this year! (thanks to the fact that only 3 people are playing!)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
At least that's where you would be able to view updates, were I not stuck in a trogwards spiral of not desiring to uploading the website!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
6th lowest runs scored, lowest runs given up in Preseason Predictions. Looks like the bore them to death dynasty is still going strong.