• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Who is your favorite simulation baseball player?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Since people nitpicked my "favorite" feeder league player, I'm starting a new thread for Kella.

In the UBL this was easily Don "Draino" Drain. The backstory, for those who weren't there:

• He appeared in the draft with a ton of stars but was crapped on by virtually everyone because his ratings didn't match up to his stars. I think he had some weird mix of ratings but it went against group think at the time
  • He was drafted at least three times, I think every time on auto draft by CPU
  • People kept not signing him because they hated him
  • He kept re-entering the draft, he was like 24 or 25 when he finally signed with @Yankee151, I think it was in the second round
  • He had two different pictures for some reason, on the website he looked like a goth teenage weirdo and in game he looked presentable
  • He turned into a good hitter but terrible fielder, I think 40 LF rating
  • He had a good run and helped Richmond make the playoffs after I traded for him
  • He later retired and became founder and owner of the Dublin Distillers, now he gets back at his haters by running a team on a shoestring budget.

Wolfman21

On my own team...prophet. his combo of power and OBP is ridiculous.

As far as the WBL...Prolly Bug. His defense improved so much and his bat reached his projections. He's like the Tulo of the WBL

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Wait, why is TAGG making 535k? Did you just give him extra money just because? :laughing:

He didn't want to sign again for 490k :laughing: He had a great season last year in AAA and I was thin on infielders on the 40 man and didn't really have any other options already on the squad. Then I was leaving on vacation for the free agency period and wasn't confident I could find someone else, lol. The year before the choices for infielders were even worse than TAGG. He was like a "break in case of emergency" type guy. He's certainly earned that extra $45k as mascot this season.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
He doesnt have to want to. I think he was still under team control :laughing:

I honestly don't even know. I thought he was on minimum salary until Yankee spotted it. I do kind of remember meeting his demands or extending him for some reason, but I'm not sure.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My favorite is Alonzo.

denzel_smile.jpg

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
McHeshi: didn't have everything handed to him as a UDFA, had the GW RBI in my only championship, has played the most games for me of any player I've ever had.

Gooksta

It was Vajorov and Fazackerly, but I am growing fond of my young New batch. Rocky, Turtle and Baez are fun to watch. Like Fuller too. Good defensive CF'er and can hit ok too.

Soonerfan09

I really like my core guys that came up with me: Varela, Oliva, Gowing, Mintey. I'm also pretty partial to Gallo since he has a chance to be one of the GOATS. If I had to pick my two favorite, it would probably be Varela and Mintey. Mosca might make the list one day if he isn't dead.

NML

Probably Felix Alvarado. Won an MVP, our only shampship, and was really good for a while. Jesus Arce was great for like eight years before his arm fell off, but he was home grown so I have a soft spot for him too

Jamie Dean Juarez won an MVP and hit over 110 home runs in two seasons too

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I would go with still to be re enacted 1977 collinsworth. Wins state title in 100 yard dash as a junior. Decides to not run track as senior but try his hand at baseball and makes all space coast team. Batting .327 with 3 home runs and 10 rbi in his only season playing high school baseball. Hypothetical re enactment would definitely see a doubling of those figures with corch Mack’s tuteledge. “They didn’t have to convince me much to take over the baseball head coach position , “ Said Mack. “. The extra $1000 stipend goes a long way when your wife spends a lot of time at belk Lindsey at the mall.” Mack was referring to the much discussed shopping habits of his wife, Ma’lady Mack.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
New favorite would be MadKang. Helped win last 3 ships including incredible 5+ IP Relief appearance in Game 7 of the '66 WS to prevent Cheaters from winning one ship. He ended up ruining his arm because of that appearance but it was worth it.

Plus he retired with $20m left on his deal.

THANK YOU

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lmao that was like the 5 top prospects who all went to play different sports. Those storylines were so dumb