• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup Group B (Spain/Netherlands/Chile/Australia)

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Spain v Netherlands and Chile v Australia tomorrow.

Put me down for Spanish and Chilean victories. BartScott for which female athlete will show up at a bar and take a picture with Yankee.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Probably not going to the bar tomorrow, unfortunately, so no chance of seeing any more athletes. But I really can't wait for Spain-Netherlands. It should be an awesome game, could be a real trap game for Spain, especially with the quality the Dutch bring in attack. Still don't know if Pique-Ramos or Ramos-Javi will be the CB combo. Questions about who the midfield trio should be, if Costa can stay healthy, etc. but if Spain win? They're going through.

Chile-Straya? Straya will want to make a statement this tournament, and as far as I know Vidal won't play this game. It won't kill their system, but it's a big blow, and I think this one may end up a tie or something. Straya aren't defensive stalwarts anymore, but I could see them taking Chile to the sword. Or Chile will blow them out of the water, but again, without Vidal it doesn't seem possible. Just as well, it's vital to ensure he's healthy for two very tough games to come.

My predictions? 1-1 Spain/Netherlands, 3-2 Chile.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Still unsure about LVG's formation, will probably be a game time reveal kinda thing, but here are the lineups:

Casillas
Azpi-Ramos-Pique-Alba
Xabi-Sergio
Xavi
Silva-Iniesta
Costa

vs.

RVP
Robben
Sneijder
de Jong-Guzman
Blind-Martins Indi-Vrij-Vlaar-Janmaat
Cilissen

Last edited:

ZeekLTK

Netherlands used to be one of the top 3 teams I disliked (along with France and Italy) way back in like 2004, but I've changed my mind on them. Was rooting for them to beat Spain in 2010 and rooting for them again today.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ah, well you gonna lose that fo sho. My witch doctor told me that The Netherlands are going to come hard and pissed in an attempt to make up for the world cup final defeat. That means the game will be much more open than expected, resulting in 2 or more goals.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ah, well you gonna lose that fo sho. My witch doctor told me that The Netherlands are going to come hard and pissed in an attempt to make up for the world cup final defeat. That means the game will be much more open than expected, resulting in 2 or more goals.
This game is going to be as open as a nun's legs.

NML

Yeah, looks like they are coming real hard with that 5 man puber backline. Van Persie doesn't even have a purple fro, they got no chance.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
If you are the Dutch, you are playing to draw, since you figure you can get points against Chile and Oz. If you are Spain, you are playing to draw, since you figure you can get points against Chile and Oz.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Other than RvP and Robben, they're an extremely average squad. Spain should win.
I think Spain is better, but every team in Europe is better than everyone other than the two or three obvious exceptions from without. This Netherlands team is good and will qualify for the knockouts.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If you are the Dutch, you are playing to draw, since you figure you can get points against Chile and Oz. If you are Spain, you are playing to draw, since you figure you can get points against Chile and Oz.
Nail meet head.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Spain will realise at some point that Diego Costa is a system player. I hope he goes to Chelsea, as he's just not that good.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rvp playing on the wing?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
You mean Chelsea's system that Drogba strived in? Costa is going to tear up the BPL

EDIT: Kella they're rotating in a triangle

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Rvp playing on the wing?
It's some crazy 5-3-2 formation, that no-one understands. A bit like trying to understand the 4-2-3-1 when people first started to play it. I watched Arsenal for about 2 years without understanding it, until it suddenly clicked.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
diving-gif.gif

sayo

YEET
Wait, some club wanted to sign that dutch dude and they didn't sign his name right on the contract? Is that true? Lol

Reactions: Wuf