• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup - Quarterfinals

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Ugh this sucks. One goal and the dam will break if the Ricans have to think about actually trying to get a shot.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
What would be interesting is if there was a sudden electrical storm and lightning struck the pitch.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
bunny-sleep-work.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The ball is showing mystifying powers in staying out of the net. My guess is that FIFA are using magnets to make this exciting.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Dutch will prove they can grind out a win, just watch. I love the spirit, they have luck on their side for finals (no chance messi beats this team)

Milo

Krul being subbed in.

Wonder how quickly Klinsmann would have been fired if U.S. went to penalties, he subbed Rimando in, and it went badly(Rimando is a really good penalty stopper).

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Welp shit. Hate that it comes down to this shit but I blame Van Persie. Dude had some good chances and didn't capitalize and then blocked Robben's shot. Wtf

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Does this Dutch dude own a razor? Does he know if you forget something at the hotel they will provide one for him?