• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup- Semifinal thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Dutch have already gotten 2010 finals payback.

Time to go some '78 payback in the semis and '74 payback in the finals

Germany beats Brazil
The Netherlands beats Argentina

The Netherlands beats Germany

Argentina beats Brazil

Brazil riots.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Lol, discus threwn.

discus+throw_c4d02f_5205811.gif

Shakabreaux

Germany over broke back Neymar and no Thiago Brasil. Nederlands over Argentina. Germany over Nederlanders. Brasil over Arjentina

gilstein21

netherlands over argentina, germany over brozil ..... several shankings at the brozil and argentina game. Netherlands beats Germany in PKs

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Die Mannschaft are probably going to win this shit with Neymar and Silva done. I'll be rooting for the Dutch.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Ok so I understand the first few days of the world cup having games on during the day, but why in the fuck are they having these two semi final games at 4 eastern? Put those fuckers on in primetime. I want to watch them! #soccerfags #salads

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ok so I understand the first few days of the world cup having games on during the day, but why in the fuck are they having these two semi final games at 4 eastern? Put those fuckers on in primetime. I want to watch them! #soccerfags #salads

Because of Europe (the biggest soccer market in the world). It works out as a 9pm here, which is just about perfect if not an hour too late. Rest of the world has to revolve around our timetable I'm afraid.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Hell Van Persie fucking hurt them more than he helped the last game anyway. Drink some Pepto and play, though, you pussy. Jeez soccer guys are pussies.

ZeekLTK

Klose in the starting lineup. He didn't score last game because he was waiting to break the record vs Brazil.

But then Fred flops for a PK which no one converts because Neymar isn't there, but later Neuer's risky sweeper-tactic finally bites him in the ass as he loses possession and someone like Oscar scores a goal from near midfield to tie the game, and then a random defender scores (let's say Maicon because why the fuck not) for the 2-1 win.

There's your stone cold LOCK OF THE CENTURY of the week day.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Khedira is a lot faster than you'd think

Lol nice marking Brazil

GR8 2 B FL G8R

What thread should we post in? We only have 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 soccer threads to choose from

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Phil gonna kill hisself

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think Julio Cesar is somewhat at fault for that goal, too. Hard to tell for sure. In general, though, if the ball gets below head height inside the 6 at a corner, the goalie should be claiming it.

EDIT: Talking about the first goal.

Oh man, this is gonna be ugly.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hahaha Bernard vs neuer