• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup- Semifinal thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They need to just move the goal up from one end and put it at midfield. Cut the feld in half during OT. Oh and get rid of offside.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
German people are so much more athletic than Murricans. It's the pure Aryan blood in them that makes them dominant. Murrica could never hope to produce a soccer athlete on the level of Muller. His socks don't even stay up. Why are our white guys so shitty compared to their white guys?

fonzilla

How about every player takes turns tossing the smallest player on each team. Germany tosses Messi and Argentina tosses Lahm???

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
German people are so much more athletic than Murricans. It's the pure Aryan blood in them that makes them dominant. Murrica could never hope to produce a soccer athlete on the level of Muller. His socks don't even stay up. Why are our white guys so shitty compared to their white guys?

Muller is awesome, but getting scored on by that guy must feel like being the high school quarterback and having your girlfriend get stolen by the president of the chess club. It's mind bottling. No way should that guy be as good as he is.

chibob

Muller is awesome, but getting scored on by that guy must feel like being the high school quarterback and having your girlfriend get stolen by the president of the chess club. It's mind bottling. No way should that guy be as good as he is.

fcb_2012_oktoberfest_mueller_920.jpg

Mr. Stole ya gurl!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I dated a girl who was super afraid of midgets, so my friend and I played a "prank" on her by sticking his 5 year old brother Chibob in her school locker dressed as a munchkin. Years later I can laugh about it, but at the time she panicked and kicked the little guy pretty hard and ran away crying... so my clever plan resulted in a 5 year old Chibob crying and my girlfriend crying. I remember thinking "well, I'm not sure how I really expected that to go."

chibob

Muller is a beast.

Hes 24, hes won the Bundesliga three times, the German league cup three times, he was voted best young player at the 2010 FIFA World Cup, won the Champions League and as of right now has nine World Cup goals to his name!

Hes also the reigning Golden Boot holder.

Say what you want about his playing style, his physical attributes but that guy is out and out striker. His movement, mentality and technique is just perfect.

chibob

I dated a girl who was super afraid of midgets, so my friend and I played a "prank" on her by sticking his 5 year old brother Chibob in her school locker dressed as a munchkin. Years later I can laugh about it, but at the time she panicked and kicked the little guy pretty hard and ran away crying... so my clever plan resulted in a 5 year old Chibob crying and my girlfriend crying. I remember thinking "well I'm not sure how I really expected that to go."

fuck-you-gifs-26.gif

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Muller is a beast.

Hes 24, hes won the Bundesliga three times, the German league cup three times, he was voted best young player at the 2010 FIFA World Cup, won the Champions League and as of right now has nine World Cup goals to his name!

Hes also the reigning Golden Boot holder.

Say what you want about his playing style, his physical attributes but that guy is out and out striker. His movement, mentality and technique is just perfect.

Yep. He's pretty fucking awesome. And he doesn't really have any weaknesses. He's fast (enough), he's physical (enough), he's got good ball control and movement, his anticipation and positioning are god-like, and he seems like he can run for days.

The only thing I don't like about him is that he hits the deck a little too often for a German. He must have an aunt or something with some Latin blood that spoiled his genes in that regard.

chibob

Yeh iv noticed that.

But there are lots of players who do that, a think its a bad habit that young players are slowly growing out off.

Also lets talk about Shaqiri too! Theres a midget beast! (fuck you Travis)

chibob

So it was called soccer you say?

No.

A group of people used this term.

There was never an official name change, or a universal adoption.

The whole concept of soccer being anything more than a slang term is apocryphal.

Its like saying b-ball is the common usage for basketball.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah all im reading is that you called it soccer if you lived in late 1800s england

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Association Football and @Reel Football, I'm glad we could come to a consensus. Then we have Australian rules football and some other minor variations.

chibob

So its not like soccer then. A whole country used the word in 1880

A whole country uses it now too, doesnt make it anymore correct.

And no, a whole country, of which I believe youre implying England did not use it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
A whole country uses it now too, doesnt make it anymore correct.

And no, a whole country, of which I believe youre implying England did not use it.

Everyone in England used it as a slang term. The official name was Association Football (what kind of name for a sport is that?) but everybody called it soccer. We merely adopted what you chaps called it

chibob

Everyone in England used it as a slang term. The official name was Association Football (what kind of name for a sport is that?) but everybody called it soccer. We merely adopted what you chaps called it

Where do you get this bullshit?