• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

You might need to re-login shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmq

Neo
Operations
I'm making a change to force the use of "www.nutopiasports.com" instead of "nutopiasports.com". This will make things easier in the long term, but if you're using the non-www version right now, you will probably lose your login cookie and have to login again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

BIG EVIL

America's Finest
Just as a heads up, when I entered it without the www, it redirected to the url with /index.php and gave me a 404 error. Then I had to go back in and delete that off the end for it to take me here.

And I did have to log back in.

cmq

Neo
Operations
Yup, sorry, I've been dicking around with some rewrite rules in .htaccess. I think I have it mostly working now, although our IP users are probably fucked, so let me try to get that working again.

cmq

Neo
Operations
Anyone here a MOD_REWRITE expert for Apache .htaccess files? Please PM me if you are. I thought I had this shit figured out to allow the IP and reject the short domain, but it's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.