• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2042 WBL Season Thread

Lloyd Carr

He has made the playoffs 3 straight years. That's catching plenty of breaks.

You know what I mean.

Last year he sold the farm to get Keyworth, and then Key blew it last year and Amsterdam won in 7. Then Key gets injured in the opening game of the South division ship (whatever it's called) this year. It's just a shitty break considering his expectation.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
If anyone can't catch a break, it's your team Lloyd. Gook's team plays better than I expect every year.

Lloyd Carr

Can't disagree with you there.

I just thought it was unfortunate that Key potentially acts as the downfall for KW two years in a row, after what he gave up to get him.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

I just thought it was unfortunate that Key potentially acts as the downfall for KW two years in a row, after what he gave up to get him.
Well based on how he is playing, those draft picks may net me nothing. So I'm not that convinced he "sold the farm". Wong is a great prospect, but the two firsts could be garbage. There wasn't much left when I drafted last year.

Gooksta

Dem da breaks.. no regrets though.. i made all the moves i thought i could make..

Gooksta

Like 2 weeks ago.. seems to be a passive hitter.. didnt perform as i was hoping.. but gutierrez is out so i really have no choice.. offense has been somewhat lethargic this yr..

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You paid him good money and he seemed productive in the past. I remember him getting hurt early in the season.

FB running away with this game too.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Be pretty crazy if JD makes the ship considering the team he had. Guys playing well at the right time for sure.

Gooksta

You should move Faz or Hong. Probably get a real nice return.
I dunno maybe.. wanna see whats out there free agency wise.. but key and prowler starting to show their age a bit here late in the season.. prowler had elbow inflammation at the end of the yr too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
False bay and amsterdam are up 2-0. Had to leave quick didnt have time to update the website. Will update it in a bit tho