• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Events that lead us here

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Are alerts fucked up for anyone else?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I thought moving sites was something that this community did for fun. I for one am extremely disappointed that this is being touted as a permanent home for utopia.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I thought moving sites was something that this community did for fun. I for one am extremely disappointed that this is being touted as a permanent home for utopia.

this migrant lifestyle is a hallmark of our user base, 2/3 of which is from Oklahoma in some manner.

Covered-Wagon.jpg

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
3 weeks or so in.......

Just wanted to say good job again to kella, 'Q, and everyone else that got this place up and running so quickly. It's much better. The software is better. We've got some long-time, previously MIA posters back on board. There's no more cool kids club. Luh dat reel report. People are still cracking jokes without being dickheads about it.

Good stuff.

dumb-dumber-happy-dance-o.gif

Chief

Lt. Fun Times
3 weeks or so in.......

Just wanted to say good job again to kella, 'Q, and everyone else that got this place up and running so quickly. It's much better. The software is better. We've got some long-time, previously MIA posters back on board. There's no more cool kids club. Luh dat reel report. People are still cracking jokes without being dickheads about it.

Good stuff.

dumb-dumber-happy-dance-o.gif
For real. Word to this. I have been coming here and interacting with a lot of the same people since I was in like 8th grade. Now I'm 25. Although my posting/lurking has fluctuated over the years, I really can't imagine not having this place.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Complete abortion of a thread... Travis fucking shit up is completely in line with any monkey legacy. I could give two shits what ya'll think of my persona