• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yeah, he's going to get a huge increase this year too, as long as OSA mirrors what my scout thinks of him...

Edit: NM

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Well I also listed the wrong guy too initially, as I get them confused.

I WANTED to list Mike Harris, who was the 4th best bat in the WBL last season and on minimum salary.

Harris and Gibson both kind of offer my similar bats and I'd love to move one of them. Obviously want a little more for Harris, as he's a proven WBL superstar on a minimum salary, which could help anyone in the playoff range with their budget situation.

Both are available.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm still waiting for the fuckin trade offers to come pouring in for the three high quality prospects I've posted....

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Just imagine how Mike Harris would hit the ball if he played in a ballpark that wasn't a Dyson Sphere. Almost 1.000 OPS at the Sphere.

You know how I covet Alfie...

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I got one of my highly coveted left handed corner outfielders instead... I collect them like Pokemon.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
You've got a draft pick that would work...

957_zpsndngimcq.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
WBL in a nutshell. Mike Harris the 4th best bat in the league last season and only 24, and nobody wants him.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
"a guy?"

Mike Harris is not "a guy," brother Rad.

I feel like @doh has sullied my good trading reputation or something.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yep, just a dude hitting 1.000 OPS at age 24, no biggie. Prolly only worth a 3rd rounder if I'm lucky. Then that third rounder won't even play for the riggers anyway.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Had I known how fucked our budget system was, I wouldn't have been so resistant to your offer, I would have only told you to go fuck yourself instead of telling you that I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire and calling you a retard. I know it isn't cool to say retard these days, and I regret that. I'm sorry for calling you a retard, when troglodyte would have sufficed.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yep, just a dude hitting 1.000 OPS at age 24, no biggie. Prolly only worth a 3rd rounder if I'm lucky. Then that third rounder won't even play for the riggers anyway.
He's worth a few mid to late firsts. Only for someone with a DH spot open tho. His 55 contact would worry me that he overhit last year, but his power means he should have a spot on a lot of teams.

If he was a two way player you might get more bites.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Poor Mike Harris, he tried to jump ship to a winner, but nobody would have him because the Haves all have 82 players just like him and the Have Nots are still chasing the dragon with draft picks who won't sign with them anyway.

Reactions: doh

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I definitely think if your reasonable with his value you can trade him though. A lot of teams need a bat like his

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm just glad @Zachmills didn't rake me over the coals for WAR LUIS. I coveted the player I corched as a Middle School Middle Linebacker.

I actually got into the BROMBEERE tonight. LAWD it is good. Sour beers just delight me and this one is perfect for summer. Plus look at that awesome bottle art.

11693899_10102289362920343_1815569668270004016_n.jpg