• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 11 Thread - November Rain

Wolfman21

Clemson this weekend? IN primetime? With the disrespect clemson has been receiving nationally and their drop in polls without losing games?

i'm not watching that shit.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Clemson this weekend? IN primetime? With the disrespect clemson has been receiving nationally and their drop in polls without losing games?

i'm not watching that shit.

Good idea. Clemson dropped to #3 before FSU because of that close call at UNC. It was like South Carolina stole Clemsons car, crashed it, and blamed it on FSU.

Clemson played by Forest Witaker.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I can ANNOUNCE that the 5-5 ASTRONAUT WAR EAGLES are traveling to play KEYSTONE HEIGHTS HIGH tonight in the FIRST ROUND of the FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS. THE WINNER gets COCOA, who are on an UNHEARD of first ROUND BYE.

@Brick will be interested to know that the VILLAGES CHARTER SCHOOL (must be a bunch of grandchildren at that school) opens tonight as well. They are in the same QUADRANT of the BRACKET as ASTRONAUT. What an INTRIGUING (and shitty) MATCHUP that would be.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I can ANNOUNCE that the 5-5 ASTRONAUT WAR EAGLES are traveling to play KEYSTONE HEIGHTS HIGH tonight in the FIRST ROUND of the FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS. THE WINNER gets COCOA, who are on an UNHEARD of first ROUND BYE.

@Brick will be interested to know that the VILLAGES CHARTER SCHOOL (must be a bunch of grandchildren at that school) opens tonight as well. They are in the same QUADRANT of the BRACKET as ASTRONAUT. What an INTRIGUING (and shitty) MATCHUP that would be.

WAR EAGLES WIN 34-14. VILLAGES CHARTER wins 42-7. Each are one win away from a FATEFUL REGIONAL FINAL MEETING. Both likely will be UNDERDOGS in the next game THO.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Congrats to Astronaut on beating the grandson of discount beer brand Keystone Light in the first round

This could be the first playoff win in RECENT memory. so UR congratulations are well appreciated. in other SPACE COAST PLAYOFF FOOTBALL NEWS ROCKLEDGE, a #1 seed in THUR region lost. the LOSS came at the hands of the VISITING TAMPA CHAMBERLAIN CHIEFS.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
This could be the first playoff win in RECENT memory. so UR congratulations are well appreciated. in other SPACE COAST PLAYOFF FOOTBALL NEWS ROCKLEDGE, a #1 seed in THUR region lost. the LOSS came at the hands of the VISITING TAMPA CHAMBERLAIN CHIEFS.
My old FSU roommate went to Rockledge, and I went to multiple TAMPA CHAMBERLAIN house parties in high school! CONFLICTED