• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Madden 17 same ole shit

Wolfman21

Moody makes his entire living bashing Madden, which might be even more sad than making a living playing madden? Imagine having to make content exclusively about something you loathe!

I dont think he loathes it. The dude has bought every iteration and played it nonstop for years and years and years. I think he found out early that the only way he could monetize playing a game he loves...is by actively hating on it.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
We don't need a new NCAA that doesn't work. We have REVAMPED

arrested-development-sad.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Remember last year when these videos came out and people were boycotting online? Then EA basically apologized and promised wholesale changes to their release processes, better qualities, and patches. Like a week later they stuck Kaepernick into the FA pool to create a distraction.

Anyway, here we are with the same exact videos a year later.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Remember last year when these videos came out and people were boycotting online? Then EA basically apologized and promised wholesale changes to their release processes, better qualities, and patches. Like a week later they stuck Kaepernick into the FA pool to create a distraction.

Anyway, here we are with the same exact videos a year later.

It's also amazing that the Madden cult fawns over this when I absolutely guarantee you they are having senior leadership meetings at EA routinely where they just laugh at how much money they make while prioritizing almost nothing about improving the actual gameplay. If this sells 1m copies a year they can probably light the profits from the first 800k on fire and it wouldn't matter.

yw

jdlikewhoa

Don’t worry. There’s a new scouting thingy for Franchise Mode. It’ll be out sometime in September. Lol.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I just play it with my brother, cousin, and friends so we can laugh at this shit together

I imagine if you are just sitting alone in a basement, it would make it more infuriating than hilarious

Kinda like politics and life in general I guess
Name names @rhombic

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
With only 1 deep route as soon as that high safety bails you know that guy is gonna be at least doubled. Literally the least open receiver on the play lol.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
To everyone wonder what is happening, it is a glitch in madden where if you are a created player in franchise mode and on a 3rd down you spam hurry up(so spamming Y or triangle) if you field punts so a running back or corner back,then a random defender will punt the ball and the QB will always be offsides