• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

Skeeter

Uber felon
Don't love the scoreboard in the ceiling. Gonna have a sore neck by the end of the night. Like watching a movie in the front row.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Timberwolves just fired their President of Basketball Operations....out of the blue...3 weeks before the season....without telling their star player first.

Just fold this franchise already

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Timberwolves just fired their President of Basketball Operations....out of the blue...3 weeks before the season....without telling their star player first.

Just fold this franchise already

So apparently he was boning his assistant and someone walked in on them, lmao

Imagine playing for this dumpster fire. KAT probably marking off the days until he's a free agent

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
a man named Carl-Tony Cities with a bad fake mustache gonna show up at an open tryout for the Bulls or something

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I thought he was vaccinated, though, because he played for Canada’s national team

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Timberwolves social media is by far the most competent department in the entire organization

Also lmfao at Anthony Edwards naming his dog Ant Jr

Brick

corporations are not people my friends. company run twitter ain't ever been funny. you'll proving MITT right!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
alonzo-mourning.gif

BearDownUofA

Festizio

One player who could be affected is Nets guard Kyrie Irving. According to multiple league sources, Irving has yet to receive a vaccine shot. Both the Nets and a spokeswoman for Irving declined to comment on the record about Irving’s vaccination status, but Nets general manager Sean Marks was asked during a news conference on Tuesday whether New York City’s mandate could sideline any of his team’s players.

I'm really tired of hearing about how much of a moron Kyrie is.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm really interested to see how this goes. I'm curious if Presti cashes in his picks for someone soon or if he just keeps drafting to build. He's done the easy part which is trade everyone away for assets and he's done an above average jerb at that.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I've watched an entire 3 minutes of pre-season basketball and I'm ready to confidently with no reservations at all say Timberwolves are a playoff team

Edwards just dunked on Brandon Ingram and made it look easy

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
is PRESTI still living off the reputation of having 3 of the best players in the league on the same team? he the BILLLLLLLLLLLL PAHHHCELLLLLLLSSSS of the NBA. BUM
I mean he's the best GM that's ever GM'd so I'm not sure what you're saying here

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I've watched an entire 3 minutes of pre-season basketball and I'm ready to confidently with no reservations at all say Timberwolves are a playoff team

Edwards just dunked on Brandon Ingram and made it look easy

Up 20 at half on the PELICANTS

League fucked