• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2092 WBL Arguments Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'd love to just walk away from this and do something productive with my time like shooting rats down at the railroad depot but if there's NEW BLOOD on the horizon I might have to put the 357 Dessert Eagle away for a few more days.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'd love to just walk away from this and do something productive with my time like shooting rats down at the railroad depot but if there's NEW BLOOD on the horizon I might have to put the 357 Dessert Eagle away for a few more days.

If you need some Israeli iron dump that POS and at least get a Galil.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Looks like we have another new owner coming in. He wants to take Cairo, but I said to do that he has to wait until playoffs are over.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@john_buffalo how did we get you the league file? Dropbox is telling our newest guy that the file is too big.

It must have been smaller than the 512mb limit before. Ffffffuuuuuuu

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
Still need one? I have a zipped one from 8/31.
Might not work with the version upgrades though.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
???

Let's see, back in 2010 I explained how this dumb game works and won the original simulation, I recruited you to this God forsaken site, and most recently I scored a recruit for @doh to botch. Also I ghost-wrote the recruiting post in its entirety for some reason.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I got a message that I discovered a player and have 14 days to sign him. After that other teams have a chance to sign him.

WTF is this... OOTP15?

jdlikewhoa

False Bay has $0 tied up after this season.

giphy.gif