• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-2022: Bowl Season Edition Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Watching Saban eat DUMB's lunch every time they play each other makes me wonder how Bammer loses to shitbag teams like Texas A&M. STETSON has no business being the starting QB in a title game.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I dated a bad blue eyed Florida bitch who went to STETSON before transferring to UF

Her name was Makaela and she was a little WT. Her dad worked on cars and gave her a Nova that I completely ragged out. Best story would probably be when I gave her a lot of acid and took her to this non denominational church near Lake Alice (filled with Gata) on UFs campus. It was completely empty because this is a godless nation. They had a free piano so we played what sounded like a retarded child's blend of Piano Man and Mozart for like 10 hrs straight. Wonder why it didn't work out.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Georgia's overly complicated punt formation crap turns into a 15 yard penalty lmao

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Topanga is hotter and smarter than this dumb broad... honestly she was pretty boring ...like pulling teeth to hold a conversation so I just made her do crazy shit like trip at what I now know is the Baughman Center. We would drive to the Waffle House on 441 on the way back from Paynes Prairie so she definitely was way more COUNTRY than Topanga, who hates WH.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Stetson designed run on 3rd and goal lol

Brick

imagine ur a 5 star wr or rb CROOT. you drive 90 yards in the shampship game. 3rd and goal from the 7 is a total surrender qb draw. for fuck's sake.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
No doubt ZAPPE or Pickett would have 21 points up with either of these offenses

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why can't this lady say "school" like a normal person

digs

sun of nothing
My dad is probably my favorite person in the world, but have to laugh when he tells me he's glad Bama is an underdog because he wants Saban to get another one and Bama really plays their best when they're underdogs. How many games has Saban been an underdog in the BAMA era? 2?

He's loving this game so far, REAL FOOTBALL

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Good thing Bama got this college Justin Tucker. Dude has to miss eventually

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I dated a bad blue eyed Florida bitch who went to STETSON before transferring to UF

Her name was Makaela and she was a little WT. Her dad worked on cars and gave her a Nova that I completely ragged out. Best story would probably be when I gave her a lot of acid and took her to this non denominational church near Lake Alice (filled with Gata) on UFs campus. It was completely empty because this is a godless nation. They had a free piano so we played what sounded like a retarded child's blend of Piano Man and Mozart for like 10 hrs straight. Wonder why it didn't work out.

@NML gon look

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
For my money it doesn't get more badass than David Pollack