• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
got-fewer.gif

evil1

I wonder if Watson's suspension took into account the fact that he was effectively "suspended" all of last year.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I wonder if Watson's suspension took into account the fact that he was effectively "suspended" all of last year.

That would be incredibly stupid considering he chose to sit out, so yeah, probably

evil1

Watson didn't choose to sit out all on his own volition. Watson and the Texans jointly agreed for him to sit out in view of the allegations and with tacit approval from the NFL.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Watson didn't choose to sit out all on his own volition. Watson and the Texans jointly agreed for him to sit out in view of the allegations and with tacit approval from the NFL.

He was going to sit out until he was traded prior to the allegations, but…okay

evil1

And the Texans could have forced Watson to show up or not pay him if he sat out.

The Texans could have even tried to force Watson to show up, which would have forced the NFL's hand in terms of discipline. At that point, the Texans could have pushed Watson to repay a portion of his signing bonus. On the flip side, Watson could have made things a lot messier if he wanted.

So Watson not playing last year was clearly a joint decision approved by all parties involved. All I am saying is that surely the fact that the parties (Watson, Texans and NFL) decided to play nice had some effect on the suspension.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
What had an effect on the suspension is he abused women and that's not a problem for the NFL because it doesn't hurt THE SHIELD. Gambling hurts the shield. Targeting, PEDs, those hurt the shield. 6 games is just to say they did something and Sue doing it means the NFL can blame the third party.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I blame the browns anyway. They willing chose him to be their qb. A fucking serial sexual abuser.

If you gonna blackball somebody, let’s choose him. I’d say that speaks to the trog nfl fans too. Kaepernick blackballed. Watson not.
Stand up and salute the fucking flag cocksucker

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
And none of those guys were QBs who are very important to the national marketability of a mid market franchise

BELIEVELAND

If you think there wasn't a closed door Faraday cage meeting with shield top brass and JUDGE SUE to make sure Watson was back on the field asap you are a mong

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Denver Fed has signed local legend CB Mario Draghi per source. From Pomodoro Italy. Draghi had minicamp tryout with Denver Fed in June. #9sports