• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

bruin

Roll down the window, put down the top
Crank up the Beach Boys, baby
Don't let the music stop
We're gonna ride it till
We just can't ride it no more

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It is one of the best break downs of the year (we say that like once a week). Man that umpire came unhinged. It's amazing how unstable all these umpires are this year while they are under the microscope.

CJ_24

Mets cursed their season for pulling Scherzer when he had a no hitter going and had thrown only 68 pitches. Baseball gods frown that behavior

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Arenado is so damn good. That bare hander looked so easy. Kim running, too. He fast.

Glad to see Azocar getting another start. Grisham needs to ride the pine.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah the Angels would still suck without him. Yankees don’t even make the playoffs without Judge.

That’s all it boils down to.

CJ_24

In my view, when you combine what Ohtani is doing at the plate and from the mound, he's arguably having the greatest season in baseball history.

There are good arguments for Judge. But I think Ohtani has been better

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Judge wins both ways. He has a higher WAR (WAR is the best gauge of value) if you go that way. And he’s on a contender that’s carrying his team. The only argument for Ohtani is that it is a historical season, but he won it last year for that reason. And Judge is having the best power season since Maris.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
In my view, when you combine what Ohtani is doing at the plate and from the mound, he's arguably having the greatest season in baseball history.

There are good arguments for Judge. But I think Ohtani has been better

Judge is 2 WAR better than him THIS season.

CJ_24

I get that there are good arguments for Judge. My argument for Ohtani is that he provides a reasonably similar level of hitting and is a top starting pitcher.

It's historically absurd what Ohtani is doing.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Snell is filthy tonight. If he can somehow get back to his Tampa days, Padres might be a little more dangerous.

If he would just throw those high fastballs and down and in sliders, it’s over.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Snell is filthy tonight. If he can somehow get back to his Tampa days, Padres might be a little more dangerous.

If he would just throw those high fastballs and down and in sliders, it’s over.
Really hope he has figured it out and is getting hot at the right time. The whole rotation has been solid lately.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Padres played to a packed house when I was in SUN DIEGO earlier this month, which was nice to see. Usually in September I get tickets for Jerome's Home Plate Box Seats or right behind home plate for less than $100 cash but this time I had to pay above face value to sit in the LOL p00rz club section like some plebe from Chula Vista. The dude at the Mister Frostee hooking me up with an extra mini helmet for wearing my Nick Cannon For President shirt was nice but seeing El Oso Alfaro send Ian Kennedy back to the hotel crying was the real treat.