• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 12 Thread - I've Got a Feeling

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Forgot about Travis Wilson lol. Utah loves those BIG OGRE MONG QBs that look completely unathletic while breaking 40 yard gains

Covey is in that video when he just graduated last year lmao

Mame YO

slings rocks
can't wait for BO PIX to look SHOOK in the pocket this week trying to score on every drive. rising gonna chew them up.
Nix had 339 total yards with 3 TDs on 70% completion in that loss to WARSHINGTON btw. They didn’t lose because of him. Arguably, if he doesn’t go out in the 4th quarter the ducks win the game lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Bo hasn’t practiced all week btw. Thompson has been taking all the practice reps. Ducks lose this game badly if Ty Thompson is playing.

Mame YO

slings rocks
For the same reason that the ducks lost with Anthony brown at QB. Utah will make Oregon one dimensional.

Brick

oregon didnt lose to utah merely because they were one dimensional on offense. lol. they got fucking dominated from the jump in both games. lost by a combined 76-17. they were down 23-0 and 28-0 in those games before scoring. oregon won a lot of games with that BUM qb and that offense.

BUM PIX sees the writing on the wall and is gonna sit out the rest of the year and ride the momentum of his QB sneak Heisman so he gets drafted. doesn't want to get exposed by Utah and Oregon State D. he knows the season is over.

Brick

Sometimes I wonder if you say things you know aren’t true just to get me to sperg.
tell me what reason BO PIX has to come back this season if he is hurt in any way? playoff and heisman chances are gone. you think he cares about a pac-12 shampship? he is one year removed for being benched for a dude that couldn't even beat out robby ashford at auburn. his football career was done. he can't improve his draft stock any more. oregon looking bad without him will only elevate his draft stock. he gonna make a BIDNESS DECISION. he doesn't care about oregon. he has gone through the season and lost to the only good teams he has faced. they gonna lose at least 1 more, maybe 2. good for him.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I can see him skipping bowl season but since when are players quitting CFB 3/4 through the regular season lol. If he is hurt, that’s another story.

Brick

DILLY DILLY gonna leave too and they'll promote some CROOTER to OC. ur left with TOSH. nix and dilly fleeced oregon lol.

Mame YO

slings rocks
losing Dillingham would suck, for sure. Oregon more or less has a blank check so they aren’t losing him for a different OC jerb but obviously he will want a HC jerb eventually. I guess the question is how long it takes before an attractive spot opens up for him.

Brick

I can see him skipping bowl season but since when are players quitting CFB 3/4 through the regular season lol. If he is hurt, that’s another story.
he is quitting because of the "injury" despite coming back into the game to throw that duck at the buzzer. i wonder if the threw that on purpose to show he was "hurt". that is the point! #loser

Mame YO

slings rocks
Lanning still being a corch and not giving Bo’s status, but Hutsen might have spilled the beans "Obviously Bo is down, so it's next man up. They gonna go in like they've been there before and we trust both of them." (Talking about the back ups)

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Hope the Vols are ready to play tonight. Sakerlina setting a trap down there. I can feel it.
@bigorangecountry

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ask these people:

UNC looking at Mack Brown, apparently.
LOL, bring it on
LAWD:

ADs have to be some of the dumbest people around. Is Mack Brown at UNC really doing anything besides collecting checks in semi-retirement?

lol, how does a 67 year old build a program? Unless the goal is to get a big name in there and promote Chiznik after 4-5 seasons?
Why did Chizik leave the DC post in the first place?

I'm not scurred of that at all, not that I care all that much at this point anyway. You see how BUTCH worked out for them. Even milquetoast mofo TOB owned his ass.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
tell me what reason BO PIX has to come back this season if he is hurt in any way? playoff and heisman chances are gone. you think he cares about a pac-12 shampship? he is one year removed for being benched for a dude that couldn't even beat out robby ashford at auburn. his football career was done. he can't improve his draft stock any more. oregon looking bad without him will only elevate his draft stock. he gonna make a BIDNESS DECISION. he doesn't care about oregon. he has gone through the season and lost to the only good teams he has faced. they gonna lose at least 1 more, maybe 2. good for him.

this is a Vince Carter over that French guy-level dunking on

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
DRAKE is having an amazing season, it still feels like the media is hardly talking about him for Heisman for some reason

Brick

I hadn’t either but I just think of it errytime I see unc ranked highly.
he's no HERMano.

unfair knock on MACK was always that young carried them to a shampship but the dude had a great run even if you take those szns away.

he is a douche tho.