• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Brick

idk. i could see a lot of programs struggling with THE RATINGS/fan base thirsty for sanders and wouldn't care if they took a flier on him. why colorado vs. a decent group of 5 school where he could just poach teh CROOTS who want to play for him then have the major programs line up in a few years. colorado is very high risk/high reward imo. this is one where where CUPBOARD BARE actually applies. lol

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
There is little upside to Chadwell’s move. He moves from a cool program at Coastal to a loathsome program at Liberty. I think he would be have been in line for something like Arkansas or UVA if he stayed at CC for a couple more seasons.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Maybe the bigger jobs wont want to take a risk on Sanders? Colorado used to be really good 30 years ago. But something shifted in the alum\administration and has bad for quite awhile. If Sanders could get the alum\boosters back to the late 80s early 90s they could make some waves.
Something shifted in the early 00s IIRC when the admin basically gave them sanctions, idk if the NCAA was involved but didn’t something happen with the girl kicker saying she was raped? They’ve been a barebones progrum most of the years since that and the new President or whatever went to school when they were really good and wants to spend to get back competitive I guess

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Chadwell to Liberty was the sports story this year that most made me think of this:

CORCH PRIME to LOLORADO is weird. He, or at least his public persona, is very invested in elevating the black community and he’s moving to CAREBEAR CITY, which has got to be one of the whitest college towns. Outside of CULTURE FIT, I think he’ll probably do well. It’s certainly hard to do worse. He already said his son is transferring to LOLORADO and even though it’s FCS, I can’t see him being worse than any of their current QBs. I’m sure Sanders will bring in a ton of guys from the transfer portal. CUPBOARD BARE doesn’t really apply anymore if you have a CROOT CORCH

Mame YO

slings rocks
Joe Brady to the Ducks OC jerb, per sources. He is denying the rumors but it is a DONE DEAL according to my guy.

coogrfan

I guess that's an upgrade?

The deal projects for the Big 12 to make a sharp increase in media revenue per school, despite Oklahoma and Texas not being in the league after the 2024 season. A source said that the league is expected to agree to a grant of rights with its 12 members for the length of the deal.

The overall value of the Big 12's media deal is expected to increase from $220 million annually to $380 million. That's an average increase in media-only revenue per school from $22 million to $31.7 million (the $380 million is now divided 12 ways with the addition of BYU, UCF, Cincinnati and Houston).

Mame YO

slings rocks
ma'source knows the guy that does all the plaques and framing for Oregon

This source was much better back in the day because CHIP liked him (the framer dude), he's basically useless these days

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I never would have pegged Deion as having the potential to be a good corch, but he sure seems to have a knack for it.

Brick

he sure is a great PRESS CONFERENCE CORCH

i have no predictions how he is gonna do but it will be entertaining for sure

Brick

oregon got the UTSA oc. seems like it could be a good hire but he was first year OC last year and had a great QB so u never know.

FRANKKKKKK

Mame YO

slings rocks
You keep implying that fans are mean to Thompson because he is black, but they're mean to him because he has shown absolutely zero growth as a player. He is consistently awful.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

haha-okay.gif

Brick

You keep implying that fans are mean to Thompson because he is black
i said that once and am not doing that here. saying CROOTIN rankings for qbs dont matter. herbert and mariota never would have been recruited by any of post-helfrich corches because not enough STARZZZZ

Mame YO

slings rocks
I mean "subhuman" lol

I get what you're saying about recruiting rankings. I've been watching college footbaw a long time, I get it. Also, Moore actually does look like a reel.e good prospect!