• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: The Bowl Game Thread - Changes

bruin

She was my woman
I loved her so
But it's too late now
I've let her go

Bowl season is here. Whether you watch as many as you can or only watch the Playoff, it’s one more month of pageantry. The World Cup is into the Round of 16 with the Quarters near, baseball is in the free agency period and the Shield is coming down the stretch. The weekly threads brought me much pleasure this year. I hope it did the same to
you. Keep on rocking and have a good holiday season, bros.

CJ_24

The only team that could plausibly beat Georgia in the playoff . . . is facing Kansas State in the Sugar Bowl

coogrfan

Second team All-American WR Tank Dell will be declaring for the draft after the Independence Bowl. :thumbsup:

CJ_24

Is their best win against a crummy Penn State team with a bum named after the big red dog at quarterback?
OSU got dominated, at home, by team that was missing their best running back and sucks at throwing the ball.

Georgia beat Michigan by 40. Are they going to beat the Buckeyes by 70?

Skeeter

Uber felon
Is their best win against a crummy Penn State team with a bum named after the big red dog at quarterback?
OSU got dominated, at home, by team that was missing their best running back and sucks at throwing the ball.

Georgia beat Michigan by 40. Are they going to beat the Buckeyes by 70?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
2014 FSU was the worst. They were insanely lucky to be unbeaten against a weak schedule, everyone knew they would get stomped, and they did

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

dalai-lama-caddyshack.jpg

Mame YO

slings rocks
idk looking at those matchups, it looks like the pac12 has some favorable matchups imo, depending on who actually plays in their bowl games. If the teams are gutted it's a crapshoot, but 3-4 wins seems reasonable and 5 wins is doable (again, depending on who actually plays the games). OSU seems to mostly have their team while Florida is gutted. Is DTR playing? PENIX is playing, Bo Nix is playing. If Caleb Williams is healthy and plays, USC should win easily.

Oregon UNC I think will actually be pretty interesting with Gonzales going to the NFL. Oregon will have a really bad matchup vs Maye. It already wasn't great but Gonzales leaving makes it way worse for the Ducks. I could see this being like the Warshington game, trading scores, lots of 4th down attempts. Oregon doesn't have an OC for the game either lol.