• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email utopiasreg@gmail.com and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Craig7835

1. Craig7835

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

The one loss Duke suffered that year that was shown very late on TV, but I watched it on YouTube, it was a pretty good game
  2. Craig7835

2021-22 Corches Burning

Wow SMDH. Well Williams is about to get paid though because he's owed $600,000 I think
  3. Craig7835

2021-22 Corches Burning

Auburn fired their WR coach Cornelius Williams. It's not his fault the receivers can't follow directions let alone can't run routes & can't catch
  4. Craig7835

Professional Rasslin' - It's reel to us

Dusty lays out Jos LeDuc
  5. Craig7835

2021 : Week 1 Thread - California Dreamin’

I saw the clip of that.....man you can see that Achilles POP. I hope his back-up good
  6. Craig7835

That's typical Mike Norvell for you. He did the same shit while he coached Memphis & KEPT pissing fans off with that ULTRA conservative play-calling & Norvell is known to cut his OC's nuts off from him by calling the same play that was already ran & didn't work. That's why Jordan Travis became...
  7. Craig7835

Leopold got his work cut out for him with this squad
  8. Craig7835

I was tripping from all of those "Ineligible or Illegal receiver" penalties the Tar Heels were getting. I counted like 5
  9. Craig7835

Boise vs UCF was pretty damn good. Malzahn must've merged his Tulsa 2008 & Auburn 2009 Playbooks together with this offense & honestly UCF has the right personnel for it because who he had under center at QB while at Auburn was trash
  10. Craig7835

Isn't the Ira dude Stanford's booster? If it is I have an old issue of Sports Illustrated in which the featured story was Oregon & Stanford & they wanted to interview him & one of his reps told SI "Good luck with that"
  11. Craig7835

You see how long it's been? LMAO
  12. Craig7835

Watched Jacksonville State get their asses handed to them by UAB. Lord Jesus JSU's QB is some garbage. The way he was throwing that ball it looked like he was practicing how to throw, but considering the fact of all the stuff they had went through...I "might" give them a pass
  13. Craig7835

Me either. Wasn't he the coach at Oregon after Chip Kelly?
  14. Craig7835

Professional Rasslin' - It's reel to us

Royal Rumble 1989. This also further teased the MegaPowers splitting up when Hogan "accidentally" eliminated Savage from the match
  15. Craig7835

2021 Offseason Thread.

So the latest preseason coaches poll has Louisana-Lafayette ranked 23. What makes them special because I've never seen them play?