• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Craig7835

1. Craig7835

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

I watched that ass whupping Lamar Jackson gave FSU, they did quit & considering who was under center as Noles QB, I would quit too
  2. Craig7835

This is a clown ass statement for him to make. I'm pretty sure his bank account is comfortable
  3. Craig7835

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Cynt needs some herself but looking at her last name though, she is what she is
  4. Craig7835

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Wasn't he toxic?
  5. Craig7835

Even though I've been giving him the side eye for the shit he was doing in the NFL, I agree with him 100% on this
  6. Craig7835

He asking too much there because the media will ALWAYS start off with QB questions
  7. Craig7835

WOW Cal playing Notre Dame for the 1st time since 1967 with the latter being 4-0 all time vs Cal. Funny thing, in my NCAA 2010 Road To Glory, I would end up being the head coach for Cal & would schedule a 4 game home & home series with the Irish
  8. Craig7835

Agreed. I enjoyed watching every minute
  9. Craig7835

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Will Wade is OFFICIALLY the WholeHoe of the decade. LSU fired him for the same thing after they saved his ass the 1st time from the same thing. Misconduct & the federal investigation
  10. Craig7835

For some reason Mike Tomlin didn't like Mark Whipple because Whipple was hired to be the OC & next thing he was let go. @PSUEagle is a big fan of his offense because he runs/ran some good Pro Style/WCO offenses. Hopefully can turn things around......as long as Martinez is NOT the QB
  11. Craig7835

Huddle House neither
  12. Craig7835

Never heard of NONE of these others dudes except Stingley Jr.
  13. Craig7835

Harbaugh will more than likely promote Moore to full time OC, he just has to find a good defensive coordinator because McDonald went to Baltimore
  14. Craig7835

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

The Deebo Samuel Plays