• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by HuskerHomie

1. HuskerHomie

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

LOL. Yeah, Nike usually makes custom templates based on teams like Oregon and ships them off to teams like North Texas with their colors/font. Not that difficult PREHM.
  2. HuskerHomie

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

The precursor to Jerry Nadler...
  3. HuskerHomie

2022 ZAPPE

My fantasy football team name for the last few years has been Blame it on the Henne. Sad that it has to go now.
  4. HuskerHomie

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

Bingo. Pretty remarkable how LeBron was so hyped up as a high schooler and met, and in many cases exceeded, expectations. Most people with the spotlight on them at that young of an age throw it away or go crazy. He has stayed the course and at the very least, seems to be a family man and a...
  5. HuskerHomie

2022 ZAPPE

Living in the KC area during this era is fun, but also annoying as hell. I pull for the Chiefs, but some of these morons couldn't tell the football equivalent of a blue line from a clothesline. And I guess that's most fanbases when you have success, but it still irks me.
  6. HuskerHomie

2022 ZAPPE

7. HuskerHomie

2022: The World Cup Thread

And basically the last 175 years.
  8. HuskerHomie

2022 Season: Week 5 Thread - Young Americans

I always thought there was a reason Venables was a DC and never a head coach, but I imagine @silverwheels would know better. Disclaimer: I haven't followed college football closely for the last five-ish years so I could be talking out of my rear end.
  9. HuskerHomie

International Soccer

Unveiling the host cities right now on FS1. So far: Vancouver Seattle San Fran LA Guadalajara Kansas City Atlanta Houston Dallas Monterrey Mexico City Toronto Boston Philadelphia Miami NY/NJ This FS1 show and the host(s) are AWFUL. I mean, it's FIFA, but my word.
  10. HuskerHomie

FUT TROG 20!

FIFA 23 to be final entry in series as EA Sports announces replacement franchise Some more details here, but I'm genuinely curious as to what this will all look like. The games always have their flaws, but I don't look for it to be a perfect simulation of a soccer match - I enjoy it for what it...
  11. HuskerHomie

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

Hundreds, maybe thousands of posts, copying and pasting answers and modifying the ones we thought weren't right. It was crazy. You'd have to do a timed Google Form or something now. It was a $50 game and we all put a ton of time into getting a free copy. As a high schooler, that was a lot of...
  12. HuskerHomie

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

Two things after hearing this announcement that I am stoked for: Another 50+ question trivia contest on Nutopia where the winner gets a free copy of the game The release of DT Linder's rosters