• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Mr. Radpants

1. Mr. Radpants

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

It was ads on a website, not in a newspaper. Back then most subscriptions in the early days of digital content took away flash ads. Maybe this was before ur time. That's what I was saying.
  2. Mr. Radpants

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

Is that a list of NIL deals or how @Wuf spent his first week after the inheritance check cleared
  3. Mr. Radpants

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

I wrote an angry email to someone the first time I ran into this (WaPo subscription like 5 years ago or something maybe?). Anyway this is everywhere now.
  4. Mr. Radpants

2022 ZAPPE

Up next CHENANGO
  5. Mr. Radpants

They already fired the GM. Shoulda hired Rad
  6. Mr. Radpants

Man watching all the clips live, these Padres prospects are really good. Knew about Abrams, but Wood and Hassell III have great swings and are tearing it up.
  7. Mr. Radpants

Padres not being super likable lately
  8. Mr. Radpants

Nope. Pads gonna fire Preller and trade Soto to the Mets, Rad offs hisself
  9. Mr. Radpants

Lmbo clicked on the thread for the Tatis news and saw that hat. Yes!
  10. Mr. Radpants

2022 BOLD PREDICTIONS

Don’t you Larry David react me you Marxist swine
  11. Mr. Radpants

A perfectly executed hit and run at the Field of Dreams. Be still my heart
  12. Mr. Radpants

Just brutal. The Nats are the worst baseball team I’ve ever seen, but glad they didn’t purpose build a poor defensive team and try to compete with it. I’m Keith Hernandez I guess