• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by MtneerManiac

1. MtneerManiac

2023 Season: The Bowl Thread - Lucky Man

9 wins, I guess I can't call him BEAN anymore. Neal it is!
  2. MtneerManiac

2023 Season: Championship Week Thread- I've Seen All Good People

I felt pretty outraged for FSU till I remembered their conference and their "Alliance" were the entire reason the playoff wasn't allowed to expand sooner. Lmao, get fucked idiots
  3. MtneerManiac

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

still can't believe that Houston took him off our hands when we were set to fire him, thus saving us the buyout and actually end up with us getting paid o_O guess it pays to have rich a sugar daddy booster
  4. MtneerManiac

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

I hope this is the only time in my life that I have the unfortunate duty to root for ohio state.
  5. MtneerManiac

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

DICKROD! No shit, I was a senior in high school and I played in the WV HS state championship that day. We lost in heartbreaking fashion, but afterward I was upbeat because "At least we can go watch WVU secure a spot in the national title!" Went with my dad and two of my friends, and we were...
  6. MtneerManiac

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

okay, let's just trade coaches with A&M JIMBUM can't be worse than BEAN
  7. MtneerManiac

2023 Season: The Week 9 Thread - Lost

Part of me wanted UCF to win seal Neal's fate, but on the other hand I'd definitely like to beat them purely because of that goofy ass 2017 NaTiOnAl ChAmPiOnS claim
  8. MtneerManiac

2023 Season: The Week 8 Thread - Holly Holy

I hate Neal Brown, shew
  9. MtneerManiac

2023 Season: The Week 7 Thread - Sweet Jane

coming in late to the thread just to say that ole Penix is really good at FOOTBAW