• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Thepro_23

1. Thepro_23

Conference Constipation Thread 2.0

Whats up PAC 12 boys?
  2. Thepro_23

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

Should I go to Maryland this year for the SMU game?
  3. Thepro_23

the NHL Thread

I was at a retirement party for a professor today and ended up talking with the guy who was the emergency goalie for the Ducks this year.
  4. Thepro_23

ATTENTION NUTOPIA!!!! OOTP 22 ANNOUNCED!!!

Hey this thread was on page 2 of google when I searched OOTP OSA, so good job whoever runs SEO.
  5. Thepro_23

the NHL Thread

Thomas Hodges, the emergency goalie last night, was in my major and a year behind me. Somehow I didn’t know him. As far as we could tell doing some research last night, Hodges’ appearance makes SMU the only university in Texas to have produced alumni in all four major professional leagues.
  6. Thepro_23

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

I read the entire Bauer lawsuit. It’s wild, but I think he’s innocent. She did some sketchy shit. They manipulated photographs, lied about medical records (and perhaps falsified them), deleted key texts and refused to provide those in discovery. She has multiple texts about going to Europe on...
  7. Thepro_23

General OOTP Observations Thread

Hitters are safer pics. In our league, I don’t know what TCR is set at but I’ve been successful taking hitters early and getting pitchers that are like 3rd-4th rounders to blow up. I pick late a lot and find 1B are usually solid choices for 1st rounders. I usually look for UTILs later. So many...
  8. Thepro_23

Always down to talk pitching dev. Lately I’ve been taking a ton of college pitchers with good stats in mid-later rounds. The league I’m in is all OSA and doesn’t have stars or overall, just ratings. I’ve noticed a bunch of these dudes start to improve, especially if their senior year showed...
  9. Thepro_23

I'll see. Is there a possibility I can poke around with ratings and structure before making a decision? I am a simple-minded fellow that can't pay attention to 2 at once.
  10. Thepro_23

Anyone really nerdy about player development in-game? I play in one online league, can't really find the mental power to focus on more than one, but def do a ton of deep dives into player dev and what makes things tick. 2022 has been an interesting game to do so on.
  11. Thepro_23

2021 HEINEKEN

Love me some blu turf pa
  12. Thepro_23

2021 HEINEKEN

My HS QB starting for the Colts Sunday, it looks like. Another one of my teammates plays WR for them. Will be must-see TV.