• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by TonyGin&Juice

1. TonyGin&Juice

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Longwoof still has a manz basketball program?
  2. TonyGin&Juice

the NHL Thread

Damn. That’s sad to hear. Really loved that guys style.
  3. TonyGin&Juice

the NHL Thread

Is Barry Melrose still alive?
  4. TonyGin&Juice

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Meant Kevin White. Kevin Jones was a Lions fail pick. Lee Suggs always tipped me $20 when I’d play early ‘80s R&B at Preston’s. Cedric Benson was one of their worst picks given they had Thomas Jones.
  5. TonyGin&Juice

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Doesn’t matter who the GM is or what decade it is as long as the McCasket-Halas idiots are the owners the Bears will be doomed. I’m actually shocked they didn’t just cut the poor guy while he was getting groceries at the Jewel-Osco in week 17 last season. Just absolute morons that will likely...
  6. TonyGin&Juice

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

At the Charlotte aeroport a few weeks ago for my 0500 flight to Diego Garcia I saw three dudes - two large guys that wore at least 56L suits and this TWINK that shops in the kid department. Thought the TWINK looked familiar and not in the “he was sucking me off in the Cookout parking lot the...
  7. TonyGin&Juice

General OOTP Observations Thread

The Australian fast sim league was fun but if you missed an export you were screwed. The over 100 ratings also made things a bit difficult but that was a fun league. Anything with Slack or Discord is an automatic no from me doge. I’d rather play that stratomatic nonsense Bill Ladson used to...
  8. TonyGin&Juice

General OOTP Observations Thread

It’s really too bad the WBL died because that was a lot of fun. Every online league I’ve joined since has either been sleepy large leagues with way too many teams and too little talent or filled with the worst aspies west of Cambridge Mass that have no sense of humor.
  9. TonyGin&Juice

2022 Season: The Bowl Game Thread - Changes

This is perfect for PJ Fleck - he gets to lose in the Bronx while his wife heads on over to Queens to try her single mom skills again! Win-win.
  10. TonyGin&Juice

Was watching the local news this morning and they must have shown that clip ten times in less than 30 minutes. Is it some form of coded message to the NIL haters? Is it a message to the CIA? Perhaps a message to the great pirate in the sky @NML? Inquiring minds want and need to know.
  11. TonyGin&Juice

These bums from Arkansas have no one but themselves to blame for this shit.
  12. TonyGin&Juice

24 out there headhunting. From hero to hobo.
  13. TonyGin&Juice

These games are as unwatchable as most of your lives are unenviable. Will be flipping over to the ON PATROL LIVE reruns over this trash. Horrible.
  14. TonyGin&Juice

If ur down on Harbor there’s a place down in National City next to this taco joint called “Rico’s” that can likely help U shuffle off this mortal coil for the right price.