• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I have the worst fucking Super Bowl squares this year wtf

So what were your squares, @Mame YO ?

I was just talking about this with my BIL last night. I didn't get into any Superb Owl pools this year, but I was thinking that people with the undesirable squares this year (2, 5, 9) came away pretty good on this game.

As far as the Owl itself, it was mostly a shit game until the 4th quarter and OT, when Mahomes seemed to remember that he was Mahomes.

The 49er player injuring hisself running on the field? Mafia-induced point-shaving influence?

Mame YO

slings rocks
So what were your squares, @Mame YO ?

I was just talking about this with my BIL last night. I didn't get into any Superb Owl pools this year, but I was thinking that people with the undesirable squares this year (2, 5, 9) came away pretty good on this game.

As far as the Owl itself, it was mostly a shit game until the 4th quarter and OT, when Mahomes seemed to remember that he was Mahomes.

The 49er player injuring hisself running on the field? Mafia-induced point-shaving influence?
I had (9ers-KC):
8-0
8-9
7-9
1-8

coogrfan

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

Even back when I loved footbaw, the super bowl was too much of a plebe event. Like going to THE BAR on New Year's Eve... ugh no thanks. My favorite Super Bowl was when Pittsburgh played Seattle and I drank 12 coors lights before kickoff, take my shirt off, grab the remote and switch the channel to Puppy Bowl 2 and challenge everyone to fight me. I don't even remember who won, but I do remember one of them many Pittsburgh WR/QB receivers threw a TD.

bruin

Just watched Mic’d up. I get the Kittle schtick but goodness. Saw the difference between a team that has been there before. Mahomes already on Mt Rushmore of QB’s. Suck it heee haw Elway. @Travis7401
Your honest thoughts on Pat Mahomes?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Just watched Mic’d up. I get the Kittle schtick but goodness. Saw the difference between a team that has been there before. Mahomes already on Mt Rushmore of QB’s. Suck it heee haw Elway. @Travis7401
Your honest thoughts on Pat Mahomes?

I honestly haven't watched enough footbaw to have a good opinion.... but I think Mahomes is similar to Brady in that I think he's a great QB who is also benefiting from being in a perfect system for him. Mahomes and Andy Reid remind me of Brady and Belichick because I think it is hard to separate the success of one from the other. They are both great, but together you get A DYNASTY. Hell, HEEE HAWWWW and Shanahan were like that too. It was always clear that Elway had talent, but he didn't thrive until Shanahan was his coach. Shanahan had success after Elway too, but it was never the same.

Honestly, Mahomes reminds me of Elway more than any other QB in that he's got the pure ARM TALENT but he also has enough mobility and TENACITY to run around like an asshole and make huge plays when it matters most. Their WEAKNESS is also similar in that they throw a few more interceptions than you'd like because they try to make plays and sometimes force balls into tight windows. Mahomes is benefiting from being in a better offense than early career Elway for sure. He's basically a better Elway, IMO.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Big difference between the Collingoat getting prime Freshman pussy at Riker Hall across from the Swamp and Epstein sucking baby penis in his blue and white Satanic temple

bruin

Looking like the Chiefs are going to try to tag Sneed.

Possible trade. Have tons of young depth at that position. We’ll see.