• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Simo77

I enjoyed the fall of Fleury. I can't remember how many season in a row but you could count on him coming apart in the playoffs. You could almost see it coming. An innocent dump in and he would some how mishandle it to place it on a tee for the other team. Then he was shattered and would get pulled. Dude went to Vegas and was reborn and I can't help but like him now. He's been en fuego in game 1 so far. Kinda pulling for the Wild but enjoying the show he's put on.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I enjoyed the fall of Fleury. I can't remember how many season in a row but you could count on him coming apart in the playoffs. You could almost see it coming. An innocent dump in and he would some how mishandle it to place it on a tee for the other team. Then he was shattered and would get pulled. Dude went to Vegas and was reborn and I can't help but like him now. He's been en fuego in game 1 so far. Kinda pulling for the Wild but enjoying the show he's put on.

Same. I really hated him post-2009 when he would fall apart every playoffs and leak like a sieve but being sent to the desert to die gave him a second wind, just like Kurt “Leatherface” Warner.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The camera angle for this is awful. I can't see shit. Is this being played at a rec center?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a surprise the prevent d with a 40 year old goalie backfired

evil1

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think 1 score games with 5 minutes to go are the best thing about playoff hockey. Even better than tied games. The sense of desperation in those last 5 minutes just crank up the intensity level.

Simo77

I feel like Bruins - Caps is the kind of series that goes 5 games to the Caps with 4 games somehow in OT.

Canes gonna sweep Nashville. Avs/Blues leggo!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Caps deserved to lose that game 10 times over. Humiliating that THAT'S the goal they let in though.

Wolfman21

jaccob slavin missed last nights game and will be a gametime decision with an ongoing lower body issue for the rest of the playoffs

tenor.gif

Simo77

Unless its not going to get worse and can only be fixed with surgery I don't understand why not shut him down this whole series. Nashville is impotent.

Simo77

Avs look like a machine right now. Agree about Vegas, Tampa, and possibly Carolina could beat them depending on injuries, hot goalies, etc. I don't see any other teams that can stand with the Avs when they're healthy.

I thought for sure Kadri could make it through the 1st round not having to play Boston again. Guess the problem wasn't Boston.