• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Simo77

Isles are usually a team I fall back on after everyone that I'm pulling for is out. They're perpetually the underdog and seem to overachieve recently but eventually run out of steam.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The last time I witnessed a playoffs meltdown that bizarre I was surrounded by @Mr. Radpants and 43K other Nationals fans watching Drew Storen not get a final strike to put Pete Kozma and the Cardinals away in the 2012 NLDS. The next closest thing I can think of was when Cleveland didn't have a single outfielder left alive when they were up 3-1 on the Shitcago Chubs in 2016 (@Gooksta) and couldn't stop the doubles.

Wolfman21

Canes are just too finesse to make deep runs in the playoffs. Team like Boston and Tampa are just gonna have their way with them...which they have, and will continue to have

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
a253a3638234a19dc7c6b55c0b75f69c.jpg

Simo77

I fell asleep in the 2nd but was surprised to learn that the Avs don't just processes other teams every time. Still won doh. Gotta imagine that Vegas isn't going to win 4 of the next 5.

Wolfman21

somebody gonna have to die on the ice before Bettman and NHL player safety actually show that they give a flying fuck about player safety i guess.

The cute server at the local taco place has a Lightning t-shirt on today, so I'm willing to look the other way today. :djscripclub:

Truthfully, I'd love for Price to just Conn Smythe his way to a Montreal cup. Other than that, I'm really okay with any of the remaining teams.

So Boston already looks insane tonight. This series is so Jekyll & Hyde.

Also, I suspect everyone has already heard that the Canadian teams will be allowed to host games in the next round in their own building. Assuming it will be Montreal at this point, I am looking forward to that West versus North Division semi-final.