• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 4 Thread - Atomic

bruin

Uh huh make me tonight
Tonight, tonight
Oh, uh huh make it magnificent
Tonight right

We are kicking it into high gear as Week 4 is here. COLLEGE GAMEDAY is heading to Chi Town for Wisconsin and Notre Dame. I'm hungover AF, but we move onwards and Upwards my dudes. Blondie FTW!
Cheers my HERmanos and make it a good week. College Football, you beautiful bastard.

Schedule :
UNLV at #22 Fresno State, 7:00 PT - CBSSports Network (Friday)
#12 Notre Dame vs #18 Wisconsin, 9:00 AM PT - FOX
Texas Tech at Texas, 9:00 AM PT - ABC
#7 Texas A&M vs #16 Arkansas, 12:30 PT - CBS (Jerry's World, Arlington TX)
Rutgers at #19 Michigan, 12:30 PT - ABC
#24 UCLA at Stanford, 3:00 PT - PAC-12 Network
Tennessee at #11 Florida, 4:00 PT - ESPN
Nebraska at #20 Michigan State. 4:00 PT - FS1
West Virginia at #4 Oklahoma, 4:30 PT- ABC
South Florida at #15 BYU, 7:15 PT - ESPN 2
Arizona at #3 Oregon, 7:30 PT - ESPN

ahvesftil7eoimtivnag

e7f5c477a2fc86364cc52b82193c5ef7.jpg

cQxkNg2KNgIah5Cd_Z64Ye-IL7C13cr9TZ3RdZLfBU6dwkimVQPDs1j0fblqdg2c4ajXkzRxp5D3jYdFrTCWIS_--q3Helx5kyMWalAfohnoZ6oFKQ

Midnight-Mass.png

joey-harrington-112309jpg-0d838e58b1506ccb.jpg

NV5US6W2JQI6TKGC2TKLCDHBGM.jpg

Official_Logo_of_the_2020_Ryder_Cup.png

740full-jenny-taft.jpg

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Oklahoma has averaged 52 points per game against WVU in the last 5 meetings.

CAN THEY MAKE IT 53 THIS WEEKEND?

Probably.

Sure would be nice to get a win before they leave the conference next season lol.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee gonna get wrecked. Same as the last 20 years. Their corching appears to be better this year, but they have no talent. It's so bad.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Oklahoma has averaged 52 points per game against WVU in the last 5 meetings.

CAN THEY MAKE IT 53 THIS WEEKEND?

Probably.

Sure would be nice to get a win before they leave the conference next season lol.

This OU team is not that good, at least right now. The OL needs to improve, RATTLER has regressed, the defense has been inconsistent, LINCOLN needs a full time play caller, no RB depth, etc. Should be a close game.

Also undefeated Oklahoma State and undefeated Kansas State is on ESPN+. GJGE NUUUUUTTTTTUUUYYYY

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I heard a Baylor fan say Brewer took a big hit in a CCG and hasn't played the same since then, so I'm thinking the problem is him and not the teams/systems he's playing in. Sad if true, doe. Hard to be an athlete and just not be as good as you used to be, want to be, and think you are anymore.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I heard a Baylor fan say Brewer took a big hit in a CCG and hasn't played the same since then, so I'm thinking the problem is him and not the teams/systems he's playing in. Sad if true, doe. Hard to be an athlete and just not be as good as you used to be, want to be, and think you are anymore.

Well he can get in line behind the rest of our traumatized QB. Peters lost his starting job at Michigan to injury and has taken some brutal sacks ever since because he plays like a deer in the headlights and Sitkowski will likely never overcome the 4TD 8INT playing behind a chicken wire of an offense line at Rutgers at the time.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Well he can get in line behind the rest of our traumatized QB. Peters lost his starting job at Michigan to injury and has taken some brutal sacks ever since because he plays like a deer in the headlights and Sitkowski will likely never overcome the 4TD 8INT playing behind a chicken wire of an offense line at Rutgers at the time.

To be fair, Wisconsin fucked Peters shit up while he was at Michigan

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Oh cool, I bet you Army is stoked, that’s probably enough money to get some tricked out humvees or maybe even an M1 Abrams main battle tank.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
18 INT

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Oh cool, I bet you Army is stoked, that’s probably enough money to get some tricked out humvees or maybe even an M1 Abrams main battle tank.

Nah, a M1A1 Abrams tank costs about 6 million, or 1.5 years of BERT.

Both are paid for with my tax dollars!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

M1s are surplus. The Pentagon made the Army buy a bunch of tanks they didn't need a few years ago!

coogrfan

But that tweet wasn't from his former teammates.

I hate to be placed in the position of defending The Clown King, but where did he say that "young adult student athletes" owed him (or anyone outside the Utes football team) anything?

Why shouldn't Brewer be able to move on?

Because he voluntarily joined the team. In doing so Brewer made a commitment not just to the University of Utah, but to every player on the roster.
In return Utah gave him invaluable Fall practice reps. So what happens if the kid who beat Brewer out for the starting job breaks his arm this week? The Utes will be forced to go someone who is less prepared to play because they didn't get the reps that went to Brewer. You think that's fair to the rest of the team, some of whom will likely be putting on pads for the last time in their lives?