• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

bruin

Reading this post got my eyes watering like a PRIME JAMES BROWN circa 2007!!! And no, it’s not allergies from these damn Santa Ana winds we’re going through!

To Hockey! To HERMANO @Irishman ! To this GREAT COUNTRY! To COORS LIGHTS! To TORI BLACK! And most of all, TO NUTOPIA!!!!!

Seattle looks bad. Hakstol not getting the return trip he was hoping for thus far. It's early though, so there's plenty of time for the BUMS to arrive.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Caps doing their usual thing of casually looking like conference finals team in October. Can't wait for them to lose to the 7 seed in 5 games in April.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Everyone on the Sens appears to be 19 years old wtf

tenor.gif

BearDownUofA

Festizio
So... uh... the Blackhawks.

I don't believe Kane and Toews for a second when they say that they didn't know who was involved or what was happening. That's bullshit.

I'm not sure how to process this. I can't find myself another NHL team. I just can't cheer for a team in any sport that isn't from Chicago or San Diego. From a moral standpoint, I can't celebrate the Hawks, though. Every single bit of success from 2010-2015 is tainted by association with someone who was complicit in a man being abused and having his life ruined.

Joel Quenneville out as Florida head coach. It would have been very sketchy if he had kept his job. Kevin Cheveldayoff, GM of the Winnipeg Jets, is probably sweating bullets right about now. He's the only one left from that Chicago Blackhawks meeting that is still employed.